Toy

Yuu lazily opened his eyes, he tried recalling where he was but couldn't think straight due to the pain that gripped his entire body, especially his hip. He managed to sit up and looked around, he realized that it was his room. He yawned but then groaned  when he felt a sharp pain at his hips.

He fell back to the bed, holding his body, he was sweating and panting. What had happened?

Mika.

He remembered.

Ao.

Mika.

Mika was Ao.

Mika had returned.

Mika had slept with him.

He quickly sat back up and turned to the other side of the bed, but it was empty. "Dammit, where is he?" He heard a noise that sounded like it came from the kitchen. He quickly dashed out the door and raced down the stairs.

Approaching the kitchen, he could hears plates banging and footsteps. He entered the place and confirmed his suspicions, it was Mikaela.

"Good morning." Mika greeted him, without even looking up from what he was doing.

"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen?" Yuu asked.

"Making breakfast." Mika said. "While staying here, I've picked up some human methods of cooking, which was completely easy since you are lower life forms."

"Just what are you anyway?" Yuu asked.

"I'll explain to you very soon." Mika said. "But first, let me prepare you breakfast."

"NO. EXPLAIN NOW." Yuu yelled. "Who the fucking hell are you, you asshole?"
"You're pretty rude." Mika said. "Even after what we shared last night." Yuu blushed at the thought of what they had done last night. "I must say human you were absolutely-" Mika finally turned around to face Yuu, he was interrupted at the sight of Yuu's naked form. He smirked and licked his lips. "Are you trying to seduce me?"

What was he talking about? Yuu gave Mika a questioning look wondering why he was staring at him with lust in his eyes. He looked at his body and realized that he was butt naked. His face turned a crimson color, he had dashed out of the room without putting anything on.

"Don't move." He ordered as he raced back to his room. In a few minutes he was back down, all dressed up.

"Aww..I liked your other look better." Mika pouted.

"Shut up." Yuu fired at him. "Now tell me who are this instant?"

"All you need is in that book you wrote your essay on." Mika said.

"No I want a full detailed explanation from you." Yuu stomped his feet stubbornly. Mika stared at him, irritation written all over his face, the human was too stubborn but that was what amused and attracted him. He dropped the plates in his hands and walked towards Yuu.

"You want to know who I am?" Yuu watched Mika walk towards him, he didn't seem like he was stopping. He found himself moving backwards but Mika still didn't stop. He felt the walk hit his back, he had reached a dead end. Mika slammed his hands hard on the wall beside Yuu, trapping him. Yuu felt his heart beat race at Mika's sudden behavior. Mika leaned in very close to him, barely giving him space to breath, maybe personal boundaries wasn't respected where he was from.

"I come from a hidden planet called Venos, here we are only men."

"A planet with only men?"

"Yes." Mika smirked. "Fascinating isn't it? Anyway on Venos, although we look like humans, this is not our true form. Our true forms are Venu, small dog like creatures like the one I was yesterday. But being in that state makes us weak and can only happen if sex is deprived."