Our Prince Must Come Home

Lest laid in his bed sulking, he hated his parents so much, suddenly throwing a fiancé at him.

Flashback

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIANCÉ?" Lest yelled.

"I mean, he's going to knot you when you two are big enough." Ferid said. "You should thank me, I've saved you the trouble of having to search."

"I will not be pulled into an arranged marriage." Lest said.

"But you have no choice." Ferid said

"This isn't fair." Lest cried out. "You don't go planning things like this behind someone's back, you're supposed to love and care about me."

"But we do son." Ferid smiled. "And that's why we're giving you a fiance."

"Aww he's such a cutie." The King caressed Asura's face. He frowned. "If only my baby had remained cute, but nooooo, he had to turn into a male hoe."

"Mika-sama is not a hoe." Fyn cried out.

"Shut up, we're talking about me here." Lest said. "I don't want him to be my fiance, I nearly know him."

"That's the whole point of a fiancé." Crowley said. "Besides Asura-dear loves you very much, isn't that right Asura?"

He nodded. "I love you lest, and I hope you love me too." He smiled.

Flashback over

"That bastard." Lest cursed, sometimes he hated his parents s so much, even if they were doing this to help him, he didn't ask for their help. "Fiancé?" He frowned. "If I want to meet someone, I want it to be with love, not a forced relationship."

"But our forced relationship can turn to love." Asura said.

"When did you get here?" Lest asked.

"Just now." He walked closer to him and sat down beside him. "Good morning my love, how was your night?"

"I am not your love." Lest stood up and walked away from him.

"Sure you are." Asura followed. "After all I am your fiance." He gave Lest a friendly and innocent smile. Lest scowled at him, God he really hated him. "Hey you wanna do something fun today?"

"No." Lest snapped.

"Aww come on Lessy."

"Don't call me Lessy." Lest growled and gritted his teeth at him. He smirked. "Asura, do you love me?"

"Yes very much." He nodded.

"You love me so much that you'd do anything I ask?" Lest asked as Asura nodded again. "Good." He brought out a piece of paper from his pocket. "Here are the list of things I'd like you to do for me, I hope you'll do them well."

"Don't worry my love." Asura said as he took the paper. "You can count on me." He smiled and ran off.

"That'll keep him busy." He said.

"Fyn please let me go." The King said, Fyn was currently on his back, hanging on tightly to him. "Fyn you are heavy."

"Mika-sama." Fyn said.

"You're not going to give up are you?" He asked.

"Mika-sama." Fyn said again. "I want Mika-sama, bring Mika-sama home."

"I'm not in the mood to bring him home." The King frowned. "If I do, there's a huge possibility that I might kill him for what he has done to me."