Enough

Yuu slowly opened his eyes when he felt his neck damp, someone was licking him.

SOMEONE WAS LICKING HIM?

He jumped out of bed and turned beside to see him, the man that was making his life more miserable than it already is.

"What are you doing on my bed Mikaela?" Yuu asked.

"Where did you intend for me to sleep?" Mika asked with a smirk.

"On the floor for all I care." Yuu said.

"Where is your sense of hospitality? Mika asked. "I thought humans were more modest."

"My sense of hospitality?" Yuu was furious now, how dare he? "Where is your sense at all? How dare you come to my planet from God knows where again and suddenly make me your sex toy, I hardly even know you."

"I have told you all there is to know." Mika said. "Now come to bed." He reached out to him but Yuu slapped his hands away.

"In case you didn't know, I have school to attend to." Yuu said as he began getting out of bed but Mika dragged him back. "Aahh." Yuu found himself near Mika's naked body, he could feel his hard muscles. He only wondered what sort of things that made his body so magnificent. He shook his head, trying not to think of that. He had had enough. No more. He refused to be lured by him, no matter how had the temptation was. He tried pushing Mika's hands off and no surprise, he couldn't. "Let me go asshole, I have school to attend."

"I'm sure you can still make it after one round." Mika said.

"YOU HORNY BASTARD!!" Yuu struggled, trying to get away from him. Still no use.

"Why do you keep fighting?" Mika began caressing his body with one hand, Yuu froze. That always did it, the moment he started whispering in his ear and caressing him, there was nothing much he could do then. "You know you want to." Mika turned to the bedside clock, maybe he was wrong, there was no way Yuu could make it in school in time if they had sex. He sighed, he really didn't want to leave him. He thought of a plan and smiled to himself. "Tell you what." He said as he got out of bed, Yuu turned to look at him. "We'll kill two birds with one stone." He reached in and carried Yuu bridal style.

"Woah. Where are you taking me?" Yuu asked.

"Have you ever had sex in the shower before?"

"N-no." Yuu said, his cheek forming a dark Scarlet colour, Mika smirked and walked into the bathroom.

"Damn you bastard." Yuu cursed Mika as he dragged himself along the road, trying to get to school. His hips hurt like hell, the insatiable beast just didn't know when to stop. His mind lingered to that hot and sexy bath he had just had. Honestly, that was the best bathing he had done in his life.

All this time, he believed water and soap was used for cleaning purposes, well Mika had just enlightened him that they could use for dirty purposes too.

What was wrong with him? First he'd always complain telling Mika that he didn't want to have sex then after the sex, he would always think about how good it felt. What exactly was wrong with him? Where did he go wrong? Why was it him that the alien had targeted. He wanted his old life back. When he didn't get a dick shoved inside him every blessed day.

"Alright you micreates." Mito, usually in her annoying self, said to the class. "Bring out your history assignments and pass it on to the front." Everyone began reaching into their bags, everyone except Yuu who just stared at everyone.

"Hey." He whispered, calling to Shinoa. "History Assignment?"

Shinoa sighed. "I'm not surprised, you didn't do yours, typical Yuu-san." She brought out a book and handed it to him. "Here, I did two, I had a hunch you wouldn't get yours done so I did one for you."