The Girl Who Knows (A Female Venos)

"Miiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaa!" Yuu screamed as he laughed, Mika was above him as they laid in bed, tickling him. "Mika-hahaha-s-sstaaapp, hahaha."

"Yuu-chan has an adorable laugh." Mika said. "It makes me want to keep going." And he did, he kept on tickling him moving up an down his body, Yuu laughed so hard that he was now finding it hard to breath. Mika knew then that it was time to stop. Yuu's laughing died down, drops of tears formed at the corner of his eyes. Mika wiped them away with his hands, they stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Yuu raised his body a bit, just so his lips could clash unto Mika's, after seconds and he didn't feel Mika kiss back, he opened his eyes to see Mika, staring. Not from shock, but hr was just staring at him.

Their eyes were opened and their lips were still on each others, they looked at each other, as if in lust. Mika finally closed his eyes and deepened the kiss, sticking his tongue inside Yuu's mouth, Yuu wasted no time in giving him access. In a matter of minute, the room was filled with loud moans and sweaty bodies.

Yuu dressed up for school, he had to hurry, he had woken up late. Well, he couldn't be blamed when his night was filled with nothing but bliss. As he dressed, he noticed something strange, Mika was staring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Must you go?" Mika asked.

"To school? Yes."  Yuu said. "I can't miss school, as much as I want to, I can't. It's school."

"Let's stay home and cuddle." Mika said giving Yuu a puppy dog pout, which was the cutest one Yuu had ever seen, probably because in realilty he actually was a puppy.

The offer was tempting. Staying at home alone, wrapped naked in each other's arms, snuggled under the bedsheets. Yuu almost fell, but he couldn't mess with school. He just couldn't.

"Please Mika, you know I can't do that." He said. "As much as I want to cuddle."

"Please." Mika begged.

"Mika!" Yuu called. "Please I have to go, why don't you just do what you while I'm at school."

"Wait for you to come back?" Mika stood and walked over to Yuu, spreading his arms out. "At least give me a goodbye hug before going." Yuu smiled, thankfully they weren't going to argue. He went into Mika's arms and wrapped his around him. He closed his eyes and snuggled onto Mika's neck. He was so deep into the embrace that he didn't know when Mika had moved them towards the bed and now he found himself pinned down with Mika on top him.

"Mika, please I said no." Yuu said. Mika stared at him, he watched him struggle to go, he couldn't let him go, not now. He let himself relax on Yuu's body, Yuu stopped struggling when Mika laid down on him. "Mika?" He blushed. Mika averted his eyes to look up to Yuu, they looked at at each other  for a while before their lips met.

"So-" Mika said when they parted. "Will you stay?" Yuu hesitated a bit before nodding, Mika smiled, he quickly undressed Yuu, so he wouldn't change his mind, and also to get more access to his body. Mika swore, it was like Yuu got more beautiful every time he saw him naked. He couldn't help but kiss his naked torso, leaving bite marks, it was like he was marking his territory, so it would be a no go area.

No.

He forgot. This wasn't his territory, it could be but then again it could never be. He could never fall for a human, though he cared too much for Yuu and would do anything for him, love, romantic love that is, was one thing he knew he could never give him, even if he wanted to. It just wasn't allowed.

"Mika.." Yuu moaned when Mika had began gently biting his ear. Mika felt the hair at the back of his neck stand up, every time, every time he moaned, especially when it was his name. It was like an electrocution, but a good one, the one that you would beg for every time. He placed his lips over Yuu's once again, tasting the warmth and sweetness of his lips, his tongue making it's way into his moist caverns, looking for his to beg for a waltz.