Jealousy?

The school bells rang as Yuu quickly got up.

"Wow you're always eager to go home." Shinoa said.

"No I'm not." Yuu said as he pouted.

"Ok then." She laughed. "Maybe you'd like to sit back down and tell us a little about what happened." Yuu gave her a confused look.

"You suddenly disappeared." Mitsuba said. "And now you're back, come on Yuu, you can tell us, we're your friends."

"Does it have something to do with that Mikaela?" Akane asked. "I know he's your friend and all, but I just have this negative vibe around him."

"I don't like him." Shinoa frowned. "He doesn't seem friendly and I'm a little scared for you, Yuu-san."

"You don't have to be." Yuu smiled. "Everything is alright now, I'll admit, I was having problems with Mika but now we're good friends, so you don't have to be so worried. Well bye." Yuu waved and ran off.

"He's still hiding something." Mitsuba said. "How annoying, I thought we were his friends, I guess we were wrong."

"We are his friends Mitsu." Shinoa said. "If he's not ready to tell us yet, it's his choice, let's leave him to do what he wishes, maybe when he's ready to tell us, he will."

"I'm just glad he's back and nothing bad happened to him." Akane said.

Yuu walked on the streets thinking about Mika, their relationship was becoming stronger and he liked it. Finally they could be able to express themselves to one another, and he didn't have to feel sad anymore.

"Yuu-chan."

Yuu turned around to see Mika behind him. "Mika? What are you doing here?"

"I went to see Mrs. Haruna and Mr. Yuki." Mika frowned. "Remember? You forced me to always go see them once in a while and help them out." Mika raised up the bags in his hands. "I was on my way to give this to them, you wanna come with?"

"No." Yuu said. "I'm tired and I'm going home, I'm happy you're helping them out, but don't pull me into it. Besides I help them every Saturday and Sunday."

"How annoying." Mika sighed. "Hey have you returned that library book? It's due today."

"Aaaah!" Yuu screamed. "I totally forgot and I didn't even bring it with me, so I have to run back home and get it then run to the library." Yuu fumed. "Hey Mika, do you have super speed?"

"Yea, why?" Mika asked, Yuu gave him an adorable smile, Mika smirked. "Good luck Yuu-chan." He turned around and left.

"Mika, how annoying." Yuu said as he turned the other way and left.

A bright light suddenly appeared from an alley as Lest and Fyn came out of it. "Wow." Fyn ran out and stared around. "So this is earth?" He looked around admiring the places.

"Aah!" Lest held his ears. "This planet is so noisy, what on earth are those abominations?"

"Never mind that, we must now find Mika-sama." Fyn said. "Now where do we start?"

"The insolence." They heard a voice say, they turned and saw someone walking their way. "That asshole." A girl fumed as she walked the streets. "I swear if I never see another man, it'll be too soon." She turned and saw Fyn and Lest staring at her, she would consider it normal but their jaws were dropped and she found it very uncomfortable. "OK brats! Didn't your mother teach you that staring is wrong?"

Lest and Fyn looked at each other then turned to look at her. "What's a mother?" Fyn asked.

"Forget that." Lest said as he walked over to her. "What in the name of venos are you?"