Pet

"OH MY GOD!!!"

"Be quiet you moron." Yuu hushed a girl from the class.

"He's so cute." Everyone surrounded Yuu, petting his new friend, the dog he had picked up on his way to school. He wanted to leave the little critter out in the school field, but it insisted on following him in, he couldn't win against a cute puppy dog face, so he gave in and brought him in.

"Have you named him yet?" Shinoa asked.

"No I haven't." Yuu said. "I just found him actually."

"Well we have to name him." Shinoa said as she picked up the dog. "I for one say we should call him Tiki."

"TIKI?" Everyone chorused.

"Yes Tiki." Shinoa said as she caressed him. "A cute name for a cute little dog." She raised him up and leaned down to kiss it, but it began growling and barking harshly at her. "Aah." She quickly dropped him as he jumped unto Yuu's laps. "It looks like someone doesn't like me."

"You can't blame him, no one wants to be kissed all of a sudden." Mitsuba said.

"Miss Sayuri's coming."

Everyone scrambled back to their seats, Yuu quickly tossed the small dog inside his bag, giving it a shush sign. Sayuri walked in, looking as gorgeous as ever, she wore a warm smile on her face as she greeted the students. "Good morning students."

"Good morning Miss Sayuri." They all greeted.

"Well guys, I'm headed home." Yuu said.

"Haaa..." The whole class screamed and surrounded Yuu once again. "No way, you can't leave."

"Yaa, we're suppose to play with Tiki "

"You can't all play with Ti- wait! I am not calling him Tiki." Yuu said. "First I have to obtain permission from my dad to keep him, then you all can come by sometime and play." Yuu reached into his bag and patted the dog. "Well bye." He waved to the class and left.

Now out of the school premises, Yuu brought out the dog, holding him in his arms and walking down the street with him. 

"You're pretty cute you know." Yuu said to it. "I really hope Guren lets me keep you, it'd be good to have someone around when he goes on his long business meetings." The dog barked, a cute noise that Yuu couldn't help but smile at. "You are the cutest dog ever, I'm so glad I went back there or I wouldn't have found you."

"Yuu, is that you?" A familiar voice called to him. He turned to see Mrs Haruna walking up to him with some heavy groceries in her hand. Yuu dropped his bag and the dog and went over to assist her.

"Let me help you with that Mrs Haruna." Yuu said while taking the groceries from her.

"Thank you Yuu." Mrs Haruna smiled, she adjusted her glasses and turned to the dog. "Why who's this?"

"A new friend." Yuu said. "I found him this morning on my way to school."

"Such a cute little puppy." She said as she reached out to it and it ran into her hands.

"Wow he seems to like you." Yuu said. "All day he wouldn't let anyone touch him except me."

"I guess he knows who to trust." She said. "We should get going, I don't want to keep you late from going home." She said as they kept on walking.

"Thank you so much for the help Yuu."

"Anytime Mrs Haruna." Yuu said, they had reached her home and Yuu had dropped off her groceries and was about leaving. His eyes averted to the left as he came in view of Mikaela's home. He often wondered if it was all a dream? Because the latter seemed to have just disappeared after his attempted rape on him.