Chapter 5- Surprise Cop

I completely forgot that Luke was supposed to come over and ask questions about what happened yesterday, I turn to see a horrified look on Jace's face. I follow to where he was looking, he was starting at Luke. I only just noticed that Luke was still wearing his police uniform. How must this look to Jace, a stranger that had cuts all over the top half of her body is staying at his house and now a police officer turns up at his doorsteps?

I turn my attention back to Luke "Please could we speak somewhere more private?" Maryse guides us to the other side of the house into a fancy looking room with a desk which must be the office. She gestures us in and walks in her self with Isabelle. We all sit down on the red velvet sofas in the middle of the room.

Luke turns his attention to me after he has inspected the room, the wallpaper red like the room I am temporarily sleeping in, the a black desk at the back of the room, almost every part of the room seemed old apart from the computer and phone that took its residence on the desk, speech less of its beauty. I look up to see a great amount of detail on the ceiling, every corner of the world shown on just one ceiling.

"I know you don't want to speak about what happened last night but if you want your father to be locked up, you will have to tell me everything you know and of the events last night" When he says this he looks so upset it makes me feel really unco...

"I know you don't want to speak about what happened last night but if you want your father to be locked up, you will have to tell me everything you know and of the events last night" When he says this he looks so upset it makes me feel really uncomfortable in my situation.

I breath in a deep breath bracing myself for a lot of tears.

"First of all, did your father ever show any signs that he wasn't taking his medication?" He asks me.

"No he seemed normal, his behaviour was as it always was. I don't think my mother knew that he wasn't taking them" I say trying to keep the tears back, I don't want to show people that I care for my father, because the be honest I don't, he killed my mother and I will never forgive him for that.

"Can you recall what happened that night?" He writes down something on his note pad I hadn't noticed he was holding. Suddenly I feel a tight grip on my right hand, I look to see perfectly polished black nails, Isabelle at this point I was sure she was crying I could tell by the way her shoulders moved up and down.

I look back at Luke and start to speak "I remember I woke up to the sound of screaming. Got the knife I keep under my pillow incase anything went wrong, went down stairs to see that my father had stabed my mother and I blanked out. I woke up in a dark space which was the basement" I look over to Isabelle and see that her mascara was smudged down her face "and that's when I saw Isabelle, my father tried to do something to her but he didn't have a chance because I jumped on him and he flew to the ground. We got upstairs and I got the house phone and we hid in my closet, I called the police but my father got in and threatened to kill Izzy but if I give myself up she will be free to leave. I chose to help Izzy and that's when he attacked me and the police arrived, you know the rest." Upto now everyone in the room was crying. Suddenly I hear whispering from the other sidend of the door, I look at everyone and put my index finger to my lip. I slowly let go ofor Izzys hand and make my way to the door. I open it as fast as I can and I nearly scream at what i see.