Chapter 24- The Wedding.

One month later.

The music started to play as I couldn't stop my shaking, why was I shaking? I'm about to marry the man I love, I shouldn't be shaking! I took in deep breaths as I held my bouquet of gold painted flowers in both my hands, my dress trailing behind me as I pace the length of the living room. The guest had arrived less than an hour ago and had seated themselves outside where Izzy and Maryse had decorated it with flowers and lights. "You ready?" Magnus asked me as himself and Alec entered the room. I nod and my shaking stops as I see my mother's ghost enter the room. We all turn to look at her as she glides towards me.

"Don't be scared darling, I've been dreaming of the day when my little girl will find her soulmate and marry him." She takes my hand in hers and a cold sensation freezes my blood but I don't mind as long as she's here with me. "Come now, we can't keep people waiting now can we?"

"Thanks mum, for everything." I give her a small smile as I brace myself for something that moulds my future. We all walk out of the living room as Alec and Magnus take their seats at the front row. I inhale a deep breath and begin to walk down the aisle with my mother by my side. Everyone gasps at the fact my mother was present because we failed to tell people how she appeared. As I got closer to ending point of the aisle I look up to see Jace smiling at me wearing a white suit and a golden follower broach. Suddenly I no longer feel nervous as all the people vanish from their seats and we were the only people present. As we get there Jace takes my hand in his and we begin to say our vows.

"Let's just say it was love at first sight with us, we went through some good times and some bad but we always cover came it didn't we? When I proposed and you said yes that became the happiest moment of my life and when you vanished that became the worst moment in my life. I promise to always watch over you and be there when you need a shoulder to cry on." At his words I began to cry.

"Now may the bride say her vows?" The priest said.

"When I met you Jace Wayland my life went from bad to amazing in seconds. Some thought our relationship wouldn't last and it was bound to end in tears but look at us now. I promise to share my haribo's with you." As I said that everyone laughed. "And I promise to never leave again." We exchanged rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Jace placed his hand on my cheek and brought his lips to mine as I snaked my arms around his neck. The room was once again filled with whoops and cheers. I looked into the crowd to find, Luke, Magnus, Alec, Izzy, Simon, Maryse, Nicky, Bella, Anna, Sue, Ro, Ronnie, McKenna, and Elise. As I caught eye of Elise she winked at me. "Thank you." I mouthed to her and she nodded.

Flashback.

"Hey Clary, Jace can I talk to you for a minute." I nodded and both Jace and I walked over to Elise as she guided us to the kitchen, we had just got back from shopping for the dress and got coffee. "There's something I haven't told the both of you and I should have a long time ago."

"What's wrong?" Jace asked.

"Well I'm kinda the author of this story." Both Jace and I look at her with the same expression of confusion. She rolled her eyes. "I mean everything that's happened in your life has happened because I wanted it to."

"So you're telling me that you made my father abusive and killed my mother because you wanted it to go that way." I felt the tears stream down my cheeks.

"Well when you put it like that I sound like a right villain. Look at the bright side though, you got away from Valentine, you became this amazing hero that you had no idea you could have been and you got Jace and your friends and family. I even brought your mother back. Isn't all that better then living a mundane life? Hey you should read my other stories, I mean one girl gets hit on the head with a bottle and another one her dad dies on her wedding day, but don't worry, yours will be fantastic" She suggested, I nodded my head "So do you forgive me then?"

"Yeah I forgive you"

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: This is not the last chapter!

Yay over 800 view 56 votes and 13 comments! Thank you!