Chapter 25- Kitty Kat.

7 years later. (Clary's 24 and Jace is 25.)

"Mummy, Daddy wake up!" I role over to meet the same red hair as mine, belonging to mine and Jace's daughter at the age of 5, she has my hair and Jace's golden eyes, Kathrine. Alot had happened in the past seven years, Jace and I had started our own family, Izzy gave birth to a girl the same time I gave birth to Katherine and I still kept in contact with all my friends. Magnus and Alec had gotten married and so did Brent and Nicky, and Elise and Grayson. Bella went on tour with Dan by her side making youtube videos and the others had started their own businesses.

"What is it kitty Kat?" Jace asked groggily. He also turned around to face me and Katherine.

"Mike took my dolly again and I can't find it." She begins to cry as she rubs her hand against her eyes. I pulled her into a hug and she stopped crying. Mike my 7 year old son walked into the bedroom his golden hair and green eyes shining in the dim light of the bedroom and held the doll out to Kat as she took it out of his hand.

"Sorry Kat." He said. They both climbed into the bed and fell asleep before I did myself I heard Jace speak in my mind.

"I love you and our family."

hi guys, I know this chapter is really short but I thought it would be a good place to finish this story. thanks for taking the time to read my story, I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much as I loved writing it at a grand total of....... 31,801 words! wow to say I started it in January I'm proud of my accomplishments.