Written In Dork

I shuffled down the hallway, my books tucked nice and safe on my chest. Every time I'd glance up there'd be somebody snickering or pointing at me. I had nobody but Tanner to talk to. And Tanner can't talk because scientifically turtles cannot speak to humans, though they can communicate to and with other turtles. I did again didn't I? The whole ''nerd alert'' thing.

I hate that stupid saying. If only I had never raised my hand in animal science that day, and I shouldn't have raised my hand in algebra, or chemistry, or language, or French, or Spanish, or calculus, or any class at all. I mean, I even raise my hand in P.E.?! No wonder the kids are always chanting:

"Marcel, Marcel

Talks to Tanner and lives with the bell.

He never seems to leave the school,

plus he's never broke a rule,

perfect grades, no girls,

I bet he snorts formaldehyde."

How sick; are they  to make up such a non-catchy nor rhythmic little tune for me. It was absolutely repulsive. And I had indeed been with a girl before, well, I was tutoring her, but he brushed hands so, same thing right? No, you're right I'm pitiful. Why did my mom raise me to be so nice and innocent? Stupid mom, doesn't she know how humiliating it is?! I swear, me and her need to sit down and have a subtle agreement on my personality.

I was so lost in thought I accidentally ran into the smartest girl in my classes, Ashia, she was so perfect. She was also, like I stated, the smartest girl in all of my classes. Ashia was a straight A student just like me, but she only ever told me about it. We were close friends, well on Twitter. She would DM me all night on her secret Twitter. Well it was a secret because on this one, she used her middle name, and was her true self. She was so sweet and nice and she smelt really good. Like strawberries dipped in sugar, cloaked in chocolate. What a scent.

Wait, that was odd, I just perfectly described her scent. Was a creeper?! Oh goodness, me and mom need to talk tonight about my new...feelings. But at the very same time, why should she know? What good could she do? I mean it's not like she's me. So instead tonight I'll re-watch Stark Trek and play Warlocks and Wizards with Tanner.

Yea, I know, playing a board game with a turtle?! Well excuse me if Tanner is all I really have as a real friend.

Anyways, I said I was sorry to Ashia and continued my way  towards the exit. But wait! Marcel, you have five more classes left! Where are you going? I mentally shrugged and kept walking, I needed time away from all these fake people, and jocks who think they run this school.

My cell phone began to ring in my pocket. I groaned and picked up my new iPhone without checking the caller ID. It was most likely mom anyways, but I was wrong, it was Ashia.

"Marcel? Where did you go? We still have to do this project in Spanish and I kind of need you here to help me."

I sighed and laid down in the soft grass, removing my glasses and rubbing my eyes before placing my glasses back on my face.

"I'm at the park. And you're smart Ashia, you start and I'll help you with the rest later, okay?"

"Why the hell are you at the god damn park Marcel!?"

I snickered, she hated cussing, she only did it around her friends to make her seem ''cool''.

"The teachers know I'll be back tomorrow, so it's no big deal."

"Marcel Harold Edward Styles you asshole, you need to be here helping my instead of worrying about yourself!"

And with that, the line was dead, and surprisingly I was smirking like an idiot. Mostly cause I got that much of a rise out of her.