Chapter Fourteen

A/N: well, this book went from being in the 400th places in teen fiction and 500th places in fan fiction to not being in them at all....how weird....but it's cool. (: Anywho, please try to vote and share this story so it can get back into the runnings! I've done nothing all summer but this and my mom, and all her friends are reading and voting and cheering me on for this. And it would seem weird not to get at least in the 200th places for either teen or fan fiction. But anywho, like it? hate it? comment about it! Thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments!! You guys have seriously made this summer the best by giving me all these reads and votes!! Even though I've done nothing but sit on my butt, if I had been active, I may have never wrote this fan fiction. So thank you guys again for making this summer the greatest!! I love you guys so much!! :D xxxoxxxoxxx

-----

{Del's POV}

I sat there for what seemed to be twenty minutes, just listening to the dial tone after Marcel hung up. What was he talking about? I wasn't cheating on him, how could I? Hell, how could he think I would ever do such a thing! It was degrading and unreasonable, mostly because I would, again, never even think of doing such a thing. I love Marcel too much to break his heart like that, and by the tone of his voice when he called, I could tell his heart was breaking with each breath. And while his heart was breaking for no reason, my was shattered because Marcel actually took Ashia's word for something I didn't even do. I swear, that girl was ruining my relationship with him, all so she could have "Harry" all for herself. I scoffed, If only that girl knew who Harry really was. She only wanted Marcel now because he looked incredibly attractive. 

I took a deep breath, calming myself down, before trying to call Marcel back. No answer. I snapped my eyes shut, trying my hardest not to cry right now, I needed to be strong for the both of us. Marcel was broke all because of Ashia's lies. And that's when it hit me, I dialed Ashia's number, only to have her pick up after the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Ashia?"

"DELANEY?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!"

I took another deep breath, steadying my heart beat, and calming down before answering her.

"You gave it to me on my second day."

"I don't remember. But whatever, I'll believe your lies this time. Any who, what do you want?"

"What did you tell Marcel to make him think I'm cheating on him?"

"You're cheating on him! How could you! I knew you were a whore!"

"But that's just it, I'm not cheating on Marcel, he said you were right after he claimed that I was cheating on him, so I assumed you told him something."

"Well I didn't, I'm not that cold-hearted.."

"I never said you were.."

"You didn't?"

"No, why would I?"

"I don't know, I assumed you hated me, and thought badly of me every hour of the day."

"Well, no, not until earlier, but I guess I was wrong."

"I don't know if you were or not. My mom still thinks I'm her sweet angel, but my dad and Marcel think I'm Satan's spawn."

"Well, you seem so sweet Ashia, I'm sorry about that."

"You...You think I'm sweet..?"

"Well, yeah."

"Nobody's ever called me sweet except Marcel..thank you so much Delaney."

I could literally hear her smile through the line. It warmed my heart to know that I've made her happy. I was a people-pleaser by heart, and so, hearing her seem so happy just made everything that happened between me and Marcel almost disappear. But that's also when I was snapped back into reality.

"Hey Ashia, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure thing, what is it?"

"Marcel won't pick up his cell, whenever I try and call him...Can you maybe..-"

"Call him for you, to make sure he's okay?"

"Yeah."

"Sure thing, I'll text you after I hang up."

"Thank you so much, this means a lot."

"It's the least I can do."

I hung up the phone, placing it softly onto my nightstand, crossing my legs, and pulling out my Nook HD, hopefully a good book will calm my nerves.

--

{Harry's POV}

I was a shaking, sniffling mess, sulking in the corner of my room. This was my first relationship, and the worst thing that could ever have happen, happened. And she completely denied it. The girl I loved so dearly lied to me after I already knew the truth. How could she? My thoughts were interrupted by my iPhone ringing again for the tenth time tonight. But this time, it was Ashia. I reluctantly picked up the phone, pressing it firmly to my ear, nervous about what she had to say at this time of day.

"Hey Marcel, I heard about what happened with you and Del."

"And?!"

"Well then, don't get snappy with me mister! All I was trying to say was Del's not cheating on you, and I was ever so wrong, Del's not a whore. She'd never hurt you Marcel..She loves you too much to do something like that. I don't know who that guy was, but he's obviously playing something here, I mean, she's not even following him on Twitter. And girls ALWAYS follow their boyfriends on Twitter, it's like....law. Well, girl law. Any ways, you need to fix things with her, you guys are too perfect together to let a prank destroy this. Now, get off your arse, and go get her tiger."

"...Thanks Ashia..For everything, and I'm sorry for bein-"

"What do you think you're doing? Hang up the phone, and go get your girl!"

And with that said, the line was dead, and I was in my car driving over to Del's house.