Chapter Thirteen

PREVIOUSLY ON WRITTEN IN DORK:

"Harold." I tensed. What the heck was Ashia doing here? I turned around slowly, coming face-to-face with a very pissed Ashia. "Look, I don't care if you go out with your little whore, but when I text you that Liam is drunk, I expect you to believe me!" I groaned, running my hands through my hair. "Well? Are you listening Harry?!" I snapped my head u, glaring at her.

'Look Ashia, you need to take a chill pill, and first off my girlfriend isn't a whore! Second off I can't believe you! After every think you've done for me, how do you expect me to believe you?! I don't even know you Ashia!"

"You do know me what the hell are you talking about Harry?"

"You never noticed me until I was Harry! You act completely different when I'm not wearing sweater vests! You're two different people, so how the hell do you expect me to believe somebody who's two faced?!" All she did was sit there and stare. "Well?!" She blinked a few times, like she was trying to keep herself from crying.

"Your Marcel?"

----------------------------------------

{Harry's POV}

I tensed, rubbing my hands throw my hair, tugging at the ends. I messed up, I really, really messed up this time.

"You are Marcel! How could you?!" I snapped my head up, glaring into her eyes, causing her to take a sudden step back.

"How could I? What about how could you? You were the one who drove me to dress like this! And to be Harry! It was all you! And it was all for you!" She whimpered, wiping away a few stray tears.

"Well, if it was for me than why are you with that slut?!"

"She's not a slut! She's my girlfriend! And I'm not with you because once I was this, you showed your true colors. You are not the girl I thought I loved. Goodbye Ashia." With that being said, i walked over to my car, getting in and slamming the door shut, resting my head on the steering wheel, trying to calm myself down before I drove anywhere. I leaned back, taking a good look at my now shaky hands, I can't drive home like this. I quickly called up my newest friend I've made (Who too knows I'm Marcel), Niall. I sat there for another hour or so before he actually showed up to take me home. He was a good mate to have around.

--

"Thank for dropping me off mate." Niall patted my back as I got out of his truck, sulking inside and upstairs into my bedroom.

To pass the time I quickly logged onto my Harry Twitter.

---

@DelaneyRox1212: @ImHarryAndIKnowIt Ilu babe <33 #BestBoyfriendEver

@AfircaMilita: @ImHarryAndIKnowIt y is my girl callin u her bf?????

---

I sat there starring at my laptop for what seemed to have been an hour. Delaney's cheating on him with me?!

I got off the bed and dashed across my room to grab hold of my phone, dialing the now familiar number, it only took a second for her to pick up.

"Hey could you!"

"Hazza bear what are you talking about?"

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!"

"I'm not! Why would you think that?!"

"YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR AND A SLUT ASHIA WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU!"

"Hazza B-"

I canceled the call, dropping to the floor in a heep of tears. Why did everyone have the need to hurt me so badly?

----

A/N: SORRY FOR THIS BEING SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, I JUST HAVEN'T KNOWN WHAT TO WRITE D:<

anywho, like it? hate it? comment about it!

And please vote, and share my story so I can get up in the 3 hundredth spots for teen and fan fiction!! <33 Pretty pretty please!!

Written In Dorkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें