Chapter Fifteen

{{Marcel's POV}}

I walked up into her yard, pebbles in hand. I tossed them up to Del's window, one by one. Until she opened up the window, a smile brewing on her face. She looked simply adorable. 

"Marcel? What the frick are you doing you twat?! My mum may hear you!" She giggled, leaning onto the window seal, while looking down at me. She looked simply beautiful. I wanted to pull her into a tight hug and never let go. 

I chuckled, "I was coming here to say I'm a jerk..And that I'm sorry for thinking that you would ever cheat on me. And, once again, I'm so sorry Del!" She beamed, her hair untucked itself from behind her ear, flowing into the air as the wind flew by. She was so enchanting, I wanted to kiss her and hold her and tell her she's perfect and never let her go. 

"Well, I'm sorry. That guy on there was my ex-boyfriend Lucas from my old school..I should've told you about him, and since I didn't, we had a huge fight that almost tore us apart. And honestly, if it wasn't for Ashia, I don't think you'd have ever let me explain myself." I sighed, she was right. I was planning on never talking to Del again. But I guess, you always need to know both sides of a story, before you make an end to an argument. 

"Can I come inside, or can you come to my place, mostly because it's freezing, and we need to finish this conversation in person." She nodded, leaving the window seal, and a very confused me. 

It was almost five minutes before Del came outside and to were I was standing next to my car. She had changed into a Ramones T-shirt, blue jeans, and some VANS. Her hair was flowing all over the place, even though half of it was covered in a gray beanie. When  she looked up to me, I noticed that her glasses were on the bridge of her nose. I chuckled, pushing her glasses up farther up her nose. 

She giggled, pushing her hair behind her ears, while I opened the passenger door for her. 

After we both got settled in the car, I started it up and drove away from her house. The radio was up pretty load, and the song "Treasure" by Bruno Mars was playing. I noticed her singing along, so I began to as well. After the song had stopped I noticed she had turned the radio down so that it was barely heard. 

"I think that I can officially call that our song.'' She giggled, blushing slightly as she looked out her window and nodding. I leaned back in my seat, my grip on the wheel loose as I quickly turned the radio back up. The song "Wide Awake" by Katy Perry was on. As much as I loved the song, it was becoming over played, along with other songs out there. When a song is over-played, it can make a person loose interest. But sometimes when a song is over-played, it can cause people to love the song even more than when they first heard it. And that's how are love is. When our moments are replayed over and over again, we can learn to love each other over again. And I think that's what I love the most about our relationship.

I reached my right hand over, softly gripping Del's hand, and intertwining our fingers. I wanted to stay this way forever.

--

A/n: sorta-short chapter because I'm trying to update Slow Breathing, Not Princess Material, and The Worst One Direction Fan Fiction all at once. So. Like it? Hate it? Comment about it?