Author's Note

Alright guys something real quick here! I have two stories, which have really long starting chapters that I'll be posting within the next few days, one is a fan fiction: C.A.C and the other isn't: P.L.A.C.

Okay first up is the non-fan fiction. Peace, Love, and Converse.

Bio: Olivia Scully is the name, skateboarding and basketball, they're my games. My mom had me playing basketball and volleyball ever since I was 8 years old, I started track when I was 10, skateboarding in between them all. And boys, they're my practically my only friends, I only have two friends who are girls, Cathy Clarke and Missy Hathaway. Other then them, all of my friends are guys. That's how my mom raised me. Well her and my 7 brothers both older and younger. I'm just used to being around tough guys all the time. So I don't really see what the big deal about boys are, until I met Jacob Yold. He's the best think that my hearts found. Me and him are the closet of friends, and I wanna be more, but he's dating Missy..

And the fan-fiction one: Cliques and  Cappuccinos 

Bio: DelaRose Marshle is the girl who spends her evenings working at Starbucks. While her twin sister CarlaRose Marshle is the girl who spends her evenings stunting down the hallways of school and the mall with her clique. So when DelaRose runs into her sister CarlaRose's boyfriend Niall Horan, and he mistakes Dela for Carla. Can DelaRose say no when her heart is saying yes? Or will it all come crashing down on her, causing her sister to despise her forever?

--

The cover for P.L.A.C is in my side panfit thing "Coming Soon" under the Peace Love and Convese chapter. While the cover for Cliques and Cappuccinos is on the side. :)

please tell me which one you guys want me to post first! thanks guys! love y'all! xx