Chapter Twenty-four

a s h i a 

"Uhm, hey Ashia, I was wondering if you'd please call back. I. I'd really like to talk to you, it's very important and uhm...just please call back. I miss hearing you're unrecorded voice."

That was the thirteenth time Marcel had called me since Liam dissed me. All the other messeges were worthless to a point; but this one message really got to me. I don't understand what could've been so important and he had to call me at three a.m. But for whatever reason, I called back as soon as I finished listening to his sweet voice through the speakers of my phone.

Halfway through the second ring; I hung up. I needed to see him in person, right now. So instead of rationally calling his home to see if it was okay with him; I instead crawled into my car and drove there in my Tweety Bird pajama pants and matching tank top set; paired with flawless bed head. 

So that's basically how I'm at his house, looking like a total stalker as I stare into his bedroom window; hoping his lamp turns on. Now; a normal person would've called and told the other person that they were half-dressed and at their house.

But no, instead I crawl up the side of the porch and loudly knock on his window; startling him awake and onto the floor.

m a r c e l

It was 3:26 a.m; it's been eleven minutes since Ashia called and hung up as soon as I was about to answer. 

I was trying to stay up to see if she would hopefully call back; but guessing it was a loss cause, I went to sleep. Dreaming about her of course.

Now generally, once I'm asleep, nothing will ever wake me up. But then again, I generally don't have the love of my life knocking frantically at my bedroom window at three in the morning.

So stumbling out of bed in a frantic panic of 'what's and 'omg's. I finally composed myself enough to open the window and letting her in. 

a s h i a 

Awkwardly crawling through his window and planting myself firmly on his unmade bed; I realized how shocked and flustered he looked. And how I had no idea what I was planning on saying to him.

So I said the first thing that came to mind.

"How are you?"

m a r c e l

Did she seriously just ask how I was? She drives to my house at three a.m, startles me awake, crawls through my bedroom window. Then acts as though it was a normal everyday thing. 

"What the bloody fuck are you doing here at three a.m?!"

Mentally slapping myself I recoil, I shouldn't have been so harsh, but then again. What the fuck was she doing?

I quickly studied her frame; from her tapping toes to her awful bedhead. She was still fragile and beautiful. Like a butterfly; and I'm the gardener who got lucky enough to have her float around in my greenhouse that is life.

"I wanted to talk to you in person..?"

I stifled a laugh at how awkwardly adorable she was unknowingly being right now. 

But before I could answer to her half statement/ half question. I got a call from somebody ready to ruin any moment.

Delaney.

--

hi guys!! long time no update right? well, I've finally edited and roughdrafted and basically finished editing this chapter and yayyy. 

so as usual like it? hate it? comment about it! I love reading all your perfect comments that just make my life even better cx

anywho since i haven't updated in forever; i'll be doing a new thing for the next few updates that are coming up including this one~

so first one to comment gets the dedication and you must have also voted and be following me already and boom you get a dedication.

anywho i love you guys, thank you soso much for reading and i hope you enjoyed xx