Chapter Seven

I strolled down the mall, Delaney and me were hanging out so that we could get to know each other better. "How's your hand feeling?" She blushed slightly and shrugged at me. "It's fine Harry, no need to worry yourself over it. And can I ask you something?" I looked over at her, nodding so that she could continue. "Why are you wearing Marcel's glasses." I stopped walking and looked down at me hands, I was debating whether or not I could tell her. But in the end i just shrugged and kept walking, hoping she would drop the subject, which she thankfully did.

"Harry?" I sighed under my breath, hoping she wouldn't hear. "Yea?" She continued to look through the racks before pulling out a red and blue crop top. "Do you think this would look good on me?" She held the shirt up to her chest, it did look good. I made her eyes pop, a bit cliche, I know, but it was the truth. I nodded, smiling widley, my dimples digging into my cheeks. She beamed and went over the the casher, while waited by the opening.

--

From: Ashia): To: Marcel (3:56pm):

im srry marcel.

To: Ashia): From: Marcel (3:58pm):

i dont care anymore ashia.

From: Ashia): To: Marcel (3:59pm):

??

--

"You okay Haz?" I felt Delaney wrap her arms around my waist, resting her head by my side. I nodded, giving her a gental smile before walking out of the store with her. I heard her sigh. "I know this whole thing is weird, and I'm sorry for making it weirder. And I know how you feel about Ashia. And I'm sorry Marcel." I snapped my head up, turning and grabbing her lightly by her shoulders. "What did you just call me?" Her face was flushed slightly as she said something barley over a whisper that sounded a lot like 'Marcel'. I was in utter shock, I ran my hands quickly through my thick hair in frustration. "How?" She moved us over to a bench by a pizza place. "I knew from the start, I saw you out of school not to long before you came to school like this. I doubt you remember me, I was the waitriss that poured milk all over some Asian guy. Plus I was wearing glasses and my hair was up." I laughed and leaned back, I remembered that, and I thought that girl looked familiar. I gave her a long hug almost on the verge of tears, I was so glad she knew, and I was so glad that it was her that knew.

I don't understand it but lately I've been feeling something strong towards her, but I just can't place it.

--

A/N: i think this is the shortest chapter I've posted yet. haha. But uhm, it's a little bit, i don't know, i just don't like the way it came out so i may edit it later on. thank you to everyone who reads, votes, and comments. and ive been wondering if you guys have noticed but i only update if i get 10+ votes. so, and that whole author's note about 'dirty mouth' doesn't count cause its not a chapter. but anyways tell me what you think about the chapter! did you like it? hate it?