Chapter Twelve

A/n: First off thank you guys for all the views, and votes, and comments! I may not be were I was in the Teen and Fan Fiction spots, and I'm no longer in Fan Fiction. But the fact that I was, and am still in the running with Teen Fiction means the world to me! So please try and spread my story around! Tell your friends, vote, and add this book to your reading list please! :D Also, you guys are the best AGAIN because I could never some up with ship names for Marcel+Ashia and Marcel+Delaney so thank you guys for the cutest ship names ever!<33 So, tell me what you think of this chapter? Like it? Hate it? Comment about it! And tell me which team you're on! #Darcel (#Mel) or #Mashia. And do you ship Niall+Chelsea(I don't have a ship name for them yet) or #Niam?! Tell me! I love to hear what you guys think! Plus I take how many people are on which ship, and I put that in my story. (: So tell me who you ship, and I'll add more of them! Love you guys<3 xx

------

{Ashia's POV}

"Do, you know-" I groaned, throwing the pillow at Liam, and getting up off the couch. Stupid Harry, he was worse than Marcel when it came to making an appearance. Liam needed help, I texted Harry telling him that he was a crappy friend and that Liam was drunk. And he's still not here!

I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. It was a text from Harry. He thinks I'm lying?! Well screw him too! I walked back into Liam's bedroom, he was passed out. This was a good thing. I set a glass of water and some Advil on the nightstand for when he woke up.

I called up my friend Chelsea, she was the one who told me that Harry was with Delaney, so she must know where they are.

"Ello?"

"Hey! Chelsea, where did you see Harry and that twat?"

"They're sitting two rows down, we're watching World War Z. Why?"

"No reason, thanks babe."

"Welcome hun. Oh, and don't go causing trouble, I really want to watch this movie, not a cat fight."

I huffed, putting my iPhone in my back pocket, grabbed my purse, and left Liam's flat, locign it behind me. I needed to speak with Harry, whether he was in the mood to talk or not.

--

{Harry's POV}

"That was the best movie ever Hazza Bear!" I chuckled, since when was my pet name 'Hazza Bear'? I don't know, but it was cute, I guess.

I gave Del a quick kiss before she got into her brother's car. He was going to drive her home tonight. She rolled down the window, waving goodbye at me and blowing me a kiss, which I pretended i couldn't catch,making her giggle before her brother drove off.

"Harold." I tensed. What the heck was Ashia doing here? I turned around slowly, coming face-to-face with a very pissed Ashia. "Look, I don't care if you go out with your little whore, but when I text you that Liam is drunk, I expect you to believe me!" I groaned, running my hands through my hair. "Well? Are you listening Harry?!" I snapped my head up, glaring at her.

'Look Ashia, you need to take a chill pill, and first off my girlfriend isn't a whore! Second off I can't believe you! After every think you've done for me, how do you expect me to believe you?! I don't even know you Ashia!"

"You do know me what the hell are you talking about Harry?"

"You never noticed me until I was Harry! You act comepletely different when I'm not wearing sweater vests! You're two different people, so how the hell do you expect me to believe somebody who's two faced?!" All she did was sit there and stare. "Well?!" She blinked a few times, like she was trying to keep herself from crying.

"Your Marcel?"