Chapter Fourteen - The Caring One

~(A/N)~ Picture of Andrew on the Side :)

Chapter Fourteen - The Caring One

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I felt the need to keep it up for oh so long
It's all my fault I'm sorry you did absolutely nothing wrong
I don't know why I felt the need to drag it out for all these years
All the pain I've caused you
The constant flow of all the tears
Believe me when I say that I cannot apologize enough
When all you ever wanted from me was a token of my love
And if it's not too late
Could you please find it deep within your heart
To try and go back go back to the start
Go back to the start

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you," I said.

Belinda looked at me with wide eyes and asked, "Really?" Her voice sounded hopeful.

"Yes, Belinda. I love you."

She smiled up at me and answered, "I love you, too." I then took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately showing her just how much I love her. I couldn't believe that this is really happening. When I pulled away I couldn't help the huge grin that was on my face.

There was a knocking on her door. She got up and opened it, not even caring that I was sitting in plain view of the door. When she opened it a bright white light hit my eyes. My vision of Belinda turned to solid white and the next thing I knew I was lying in my bed.

I groaned as I sat up. I had been replaying that moment in my head for what seemed like forever. When in reality it had only been the ending of last night that I had started to reincarnate the horrible happening into a happy one that turned in my favor. Now I was dreaming about it? Just peachy.

I had been sulking all day yesterday, thankfully none of my family sees me or cares enough about me to notice. Thankfully, Beatrice hasn't seen me because she's the only one that cares. Well, her and Aleene, but Aleene knew the reason to why I was sulking. Beatrice didn't and I was planning on keeping it that way. No one else needed to know about this.

I quickly dressed in the attire that my maid already had picked out for me.

"Andrew!" I heard my mother call for me. I quickly walked down to her room. Dad and she had separate rooms because in all honesty they didn't love each other and I knew they didn't. They could've stopped having children after me, but Dad insisted that they must have more to show the land that they did in fact love each other when they didn't. So they did. They ended up having more children. Six more children to be exact.

I'll share a room with Belinda when she's my queen.

I was still determined, it was in my blood. I wanted her.

"Yes, Mother?" I asked as I reached her door.

"Your father wanted me to tell you that you have a free day today and that you may do whatever your heart desires. I suggest that you go spend some time with your siblings. I know Lucy really misses you." In other words, go spend time with your siblings during your free day and if you don't then I'll have your head on a stick.

"Yes Mother, I will do as you wish," I said politely. It was amazing how similar Beatrice is to Mom. Mom was gorgeous, no doubt about it. She has long, brown hair and green eyes, it was the family's trademark. All of us have green eyes.

"Very well then. You will find them in the downstairs playroom." I bowed before I left to walk down to the playroom.

In there I found my six other siblings. Beatrice had a piece of paper on the desk in front of her. She was bent over it drawing the scene in front of the window.