Chapter Fifty Four - Stress Relievers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Settle down, it'll all be clear

Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear

The trouble, it might drag you down

If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone

'Cause I'm going to make this place your home

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up later than usual today, but it felt nice to sleep in for once. I was glad that the king gave me the day off. He was usually too uptight to even suggest, but he's been a bit more lenient lately. I sat up on my bed and ran my hands down my face. I blinked a few times to get the sleepiness from my eyes.

A small smile stretched my lips as I recalled the dream I had last night. I had been having the dreams quite often lately and I couldn't wait to make them true. Not only were Belinda and I getting married in my dream, but we were also uniting for the first time. They never failed to have me waking up with a sheen of sweat on my forehead and heavy breathing.

I got out of bed and put on my clothes. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and chuckled as I saw that my hair was sticking up everywhere. I grabbed a comb and brushed it out, calming down some of the unruly strands.

When I stepped out my door, I could here the noise of the girls getting ready. I could even hear the noise of the piano playing through the hallway. I smiled and quickly walked down the steps and into the piano room. The door was cracked open and I peaked in to see Belinda sitting on the bench with her back towards me. I could see her rocking slightly to the tempo of the music. I smiled in admiration and stepped in. I made sure to shut the door quietly and I stood by the door until she finished.

"That was beautiful." She jumped in surprise and her head snapped around. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly open to make an 'o' shape. When she realized that the intruder was me, the corners of her mouth lifted into a bright smile. I walked over to her, her eyes following my every movement, and I sat down beside her. I made sure that whenever I sat down that there was no space between our bodies. I leaned into her, placing one hand beside her thigh while my arm curled around her waist, effectively crushing our chests together.

I heard her suck in her breath which caused a smirk to tug at my lips. I looked up into her eyes, knowing that mine were hooded with lust. I leaned in and kissed her slowly on her lips and pulled away too quickly for my likings, but I was still breathless from the kiss, like always. I couldn't help myself when I looked back up into her eyes to see that hers matched mine. I leaned back in again and placed another kiss on her lips. This time I applied more pressure to the kiss, but it was still slow and drawn out. I traced her bottom lip with my tongue and much to my disappointment she pulled away.

"Andrew," She panted. I promised myself then and there that I'd make sure I heard her same my name like that again, and again....and again. These dreams were really getting to me. I snapped my attention back to her when she said, "We shouldn't. Not here."

I nodded my head in understanding and leaned in for another quick kiss. "I should let you get back to your studies. I just wanted to come in here and say good morning."

She rolled her eyes playfully at me and sarcastically said, "Yeah, that's what you wanted." I chuckled and the she added in a flirty tone, "It was a very...satisfying 'good morning'." She winked at the end to add to it. I laughed at her again and shook my head, wondering how on Earth I would be able to handle myself for the next month and a half. I really needed to get my mind off of Belinda.