Chapter Twenty Six - There's Something You Should Know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet love, sweet love

Trapped in your love

I've opened up, unsure I can trust

My heart and I were buried in dust

Free me, free us

You're all I need when I'm holding you tight

If you walk away, I will suffer tonight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up at the clock to see that it was ten minutes before midnight. I stood up quietly from my desk and walked over to my wardrobe. I took off my doublet and boots, leaving me in white breeches and a white button-up shirt. I ran a hand through my hair and checked my appearance before slipping out of my door. It was cold out in the hallway. I stepped quietly on the ice-cold stone. My hands trailed along the walls to figure out how many doors down I was walking because it was pitch black. There was the first door. I started walking faster because I wanted to get to Belinda. She was leaving the castle tomorrow. I'm really going to miss having her around. There was the second door. The next door was hers. I took a couple more steps and felt her door under my fingertips. I searched for the knob and twisted it open. I pushed the door open just enough to slip inside her room. I shut the door back as quietly as possible and turned to face her room.
I spotted her standing at her desk brushing through her hair. Her real hair. The gas light hanging on the wall cast a slight glow to everything. I stepped towards her and she turned to face me. She smiled at me as I stepped into her. I fingered through her hair, loving how soft it was. I'd seen her with her blonde hair so much that her brown hair looked odd, but gorgeous. I didn't like her blonde hair as much as her brown hair. The blonde hair fit Belinda King, but not Belinda Melrose.

"Hi," She breathed. Her sweet breath tickled my lips as she spoke leaving me breathless.

"Hi," I greeted back. My fingers combed through her hair gently. I heard her sigh and her head rested on my chest. Her hands rested on my hips as she leaned into me. I ran my fingers through her scalp and gripped onto her hair. Her head leaned back slowly and I leaned down to her throat. Her soft skin felt great under my lips. She made a small whimpering noise in the back of her throat that drove me crazy. I raised my head back up and scanned her face. He lips were slightly open, her eyes were closed, she looked so peaceful. I massaged her head lightly and I felt her hands grip onto my waist. I leaned down and kissed her softly. She immediately responded to me and kissed me back just as softly. Her hands trailed up my chest slowly and hooked around my neck. I kissed her deeper and a whole knew feeling erupted through me. Instead of the kiss being hungry it was passionate and filled with complete love. My fingers untangled from her hair and moved down her back to hook around her waist. I walked us over to the bed without breaking the kiss. I lay us down gently and made sure to not put all of my weight on her. She gripped onto the back of my neck and I licked her bottom lip. She opened up and I slowly slid my tongue in. I roamed around every inch of her sweet mouth and ended up massaging her tongue with mine. She moaned breathlessly into my mouth. My arms tightened around her, bringing her closer to me. How did she do this to me? Nothing had ever felt this right to me. No other girl had made me feel this way. I loved it. I loved that she was the only one that could make me feel this way. It was pure bliss.

I pulled away from her slowly and nuzzled my face in her neck. We were both breathing heavily. I felt Belinda draw in a shaky breath and with trembling hands she stroked the back of my neck.