Chapter Fifteen - It Was Only Just A Dream

External Link for Belinda on the side. :D --------->

Chapter Fifteen - It Was Only Just A Dream

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me

Thinking 'bout us, where we gonna be

Open my eyes, yeah

It was only just a dream

So I traveled back, down that road

Wish she'd come back, no one knows

I realized, yeah

It was only just a dream

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andrew was smiling at me lovingly as he cupped my face. His hand felt so warm and natural. He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I heard a loud banging noise in the background and we broke apart to see a very ticked off King. Andrew backed me up against the wall with his back pressed into my front.

"How dare you trick me like this!" The king bellowed, "You have made a fool of me! And for that you shall be punished."

"Fine, lock me up, I could care less," Andrew challenged. I whimpered behind him and buried my face in his back. He placed a reassuring hand on my thigh.

"I know. That's why I've thought of a new way to punish you." I could tell by the way he was talking that he was smirking, "I'm going to execute Belinda." I gasped and Andrew pressed me further into the wall.

"I'll never let you," Andrew growled. I gripped onto the back of Andrew's shirt and his hand on my thigh tightened.

"I thought you'd say that." The king snapped his fingers. Andrew's body stiffened. I heard two pairs of footsteps and a familiar voice say, "Would you like to put up a fight or give into us?"

"I'm not giving her up without a fight." I then heard the two guards charge and Andrew stepped away from me a little bit, but he was still close enough that he could protect me. He started fighting the two guards with his fists. The guards stood no chance. The king saw this and quickly came over to me and grabbed me. He covered my mouth and whispered in my ear, "If you scream, I'll end your life right here without hesitation." I gulped and he slowly released his hold on my mouth. When the two guards were down on the ground moaning, Andrew looked up to where his father was and then turned around to find the king behind me with a knife to my throat.

"Belinda," Andrew said desperately. His eyes locked onto his fathers and they turned hard and cold.

"You unloving, sadistic bastard." He spoke the words with venom dripping from each one. He looked terrifying when he was this angry.

"That's no way to speak to the man that has your entire life in his hands, is it?" The king asked.

Andrew had nothing to say. His eyes drifted back to mine and the intensity of his love surprised me. I knew that my eyes reflected the love.

"Mrs. Melrose, any last words?" The king asked while pressing the knife into my neck harder.

"I love you, Andrew," I croaked. The next part of my life seemed to be in slow motion. The king's knife slowly cut my neck, and cool, red liquid trickled down my throat. The king's grip around my waist subsided and my knees gave out, causing me to fall to the floor. Andrew knelt down beside me and gripped onto my body. He pulled me close pressing my lifeless body to his.