Chapter 2

"Isabelle, Isabelle," That's all I here but I choose not to react. I'm to shocked that this has happened.

Once Madeline resorts to slapping my cheek I respond. "Yes, do you need something Madeline?" I ask.

"Of course I need something! What was that phone call about?"

"We need to tell mom, we need to pack, what do you pack for a summer in North Carolina, Madeline come help me pack," I say frantically and start dragging her to the stairs.

"Whoa, calm down, I'll help you pack but I need you to tell me why you need to do all this stuff," Madeline says slowly.

"I GOT THE PART!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"See, what did I tell you, Mama Madeline is never wrong."

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm gonna go ask mom. Keep your fingers crossed," I say as I walk up stairs to moms room.

"Hey, umm, mom I have a question to ask."

"Ok what is it sweetheart?"

"Well, remember that movie I auditioned for?"

"Yes," she says.

"Well I got the part and I was wondering if I could go...by myself. It's in North Caroline and the plane leaves tomorrow at 12:00 a.m. and I think I'm old enough to do these kinds of things."

"Yes Isabelle or course you may go."

"Really," I asked shocked.

"Of course."

"Thank You so much!"

"Your Welcome now go and pack," and that's exactly what I do.