Chapter 36

"I think I'm scarred for life," Xander says as we sit in the van taking us back to the hotel.

"Oh come on, how do you think they feel when they see us?" I shoot back. I never saw Jack and Jackie as a thing but now that I think about it they're kind of cute.

Xander thinks about it for a minute but finally says, "Fine but it's still weird."

"Do you still think they're in the closet?" I ask Xander.

"I'm not sure but I think it would have been responsible on our part to chaperone." I says and I giggle.

We pull up to the hotel and once we've parked we step out of the van. Xander and I thank the driver and we walk up to the front door.

We get to the elevator and once inside press the 2.

Xander wraps his arms around me from behind and wrests his head on top of mine.

"We should go out, like on a date, you, me, Jack, and Jackie," Xander says. Now that I think about it, we've never really been on a date.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," I muse.

The elevator stops and the door slides opens on our floor. We walk to Xander's room and once he unlocks his door we flop down on his bed. Not even two minutes later, two more people walk in.

Jack and Jackie.

Me and Xander give each other knowing looks before I ask them, "So, when were you planning to tell us?"

The two look at me confused before realization makes its way in their faces.

"How do you know?" Jackie asks us since she knows there's no way to hide this.

Before I could say anything Xander speaks up,"Oh you know, we just like looking through closets," I chuckle at this.

"It really doesn't matter, you guys are cute together. But Xander and I just wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go on a double date with us. Tonight," I say.

Jack throws his arm around Jackie and says,"We're in."

A/N: I think you guys can guess what the next chapter will be about. We're should they go on their date?