Chapter 12

I get up eagerly ready to get going to set. I go take a shower and get dressed in comfortable clothes to move around. I leave my room and go walk over to Jackie's. As I'm about to knock on the door it comes flying open.

"I sensed your presents," she says all weird like.

"Creepy much," I shoot back, she just laughs.

That's when we here footsteps coming. We turn around and see that it's only Jack.

"Hey Jackie," he says then looks over at me, "Isabelle," he nods acknowledging me.

"You guys want to go down to breakfast now?" Jackie asks.

"Sure," me and Jack say at the same time.

So we all walk to the elevator and Jack hits the lobby button. We get down to the lobby and go to the breakfast area. We all grab our breakfast and sit down together. There's not many other people, just a few others.

"Xander, over here!" Jack calls out. We look over and see Xander coming in. He grabs his food and comes sit in the chair next to mine. After a while Jackie breaks the silence.

"So," she says. Another couple minutes go by, "Well this is awkward," she says.

That's when Xander cuts in, "We've all realized how awkward this is so let's just cut to the chase and say we're all best friends."

We all agree with a round of 'fine by me' , 'that's cool' , and 'alright with me' .

We all finish our breakfast in silence then walk out side and get in a van already waiting to take us to set.