Chapter 8

We walk in and we see some guy in a blond wig going up the everyone saying, "Hello, my name is Hannah Quaidtannah," In a southern accent.

All of a sudden he comes up to us, "Hello I'm Hannah..." But he doesn't get to finish because Jackie cuts him off.

"Quaidtannah, we heard," she says. He just stares at her wide eyed, "And you are?" He says to her.

"I'm Jackie and this is my new friend Isabelle," She says.

"Nice to meet you both."

All of a sudden a tall blonde guy calls "Hey Jack, come on!" So I'm guessing Mr. Quaidtannah's name is Jack.

"Coming Xander!" He calls back over. So he must be Xander.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around ladies," Jack says, "Yeah bye," I say and Jack walks away.

"Well we should go check in," Jackie suggests so we walk over to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm Isabelle Fuhrman and this is Jacqueline Emerson," I say to the lady at the desk. She types something on the computer then says, "Your room 305, and you," she says directing her attention to Jackie, "are room 306," she hands us each a key and a spare.

"Thank you!" We both say.

"Your welcome and have a nice stay," with that we walk away.

We walk to the elevator and I hit number 4. We go up in silence then the door dings.

"I'll see you after I'm done unpacking, bye!"

"Bye!" I say then we both walk inside our room.