Chapter 42

The feeling of something wet being pushed into my ear pulls me out of my thoughts. Jack must have been calling my name for quite sometime for him to do that.

"What?" I snap trying to rid my ear of the spit Jack has put in it.

"I said what would you like to eat? Jackie and I are running up to Mcdonalds." Jack says with a smug look on his face, proud of the discomfort he's caused me.

"Surprise me," I say dryly still angry for the Wet Willy he gave me,

"Fine but don't be angry when I bring you back something you don't like," he says grabbing Jackie's hand and leading her out the door.

Once the door shuts, Xander, who had been sitting next to me this whole time, throws his arm around me and whispers in my ear.

"Hi," he says and I can feel his lips brush against the shell of my ear

"Hi," I whisper back.

In that moment I knew this was where I had to be. Here. With Xander's arm wrapped around be with his blue irises staring into my brown ones. I used to believe meeting him was just pure luck, but now I know it wasn't luck.

It was fate.

The End

A/N: I decided to finish the story here in fear I was dragging it on and because I wanted to start a new story. I just wanted to say thank you for all of the support through out this story especially to the people who have been here since chapter one. For the new story I was thinking of more of a book then a fanfic. The chapters will be longer and I hope you all would take the time to check it out. Again thank you and I love you all!