Chapter 33

"Uhhhh! Why is it so hot!" Jack groaned as we lay scattered around my room. Currently Jen and Josh scenes were being filmed so we didn't have to go in today.

"Because it's Summer," Jackie rolled her eyes and lightly punched him on the shoulder.

Xander and I were sitting with our backs leaning against the bed and his arm was draped around me.

"You know, Dayo was telling me about a lake not to far away," now this was something that sparked our interest,"we should go check it out."

"Great idea!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

Jack, Jackie, and Xander all stood up.

"We'll be back in a few we just have to get changed and grab a few things," Xander says and leans down to give me a chaste kiss on the lips.

All three of them walk out the door and I get up to change into my bathing suit.

I stand up and walk to the draws to pull out a navy blue one. I get changed and throw on some jean shorts, a Bat-Man t-shirt, and some flip flops. I go into the bathroom to grab a towel and when I'm done I here a knock on my door.

I go over and open it to find Xander, Jack, and Jackie standing there. I step out and close the door and we all walk to the elevator.

Once we're out of the hotel, Xander leads us down the road. It takes a while but we finally reach a woodsy area and walk down a path through it. We finally reach a small lake, our own personal beach.

"Finally!" Jack yells, strips off his shirt, and runs in. Jackie is right behind him and runs in too. Me and Xander start to take our cover ups off and once we do he picks me up.

"Ladies first," he says with an evil smirk on his face and next thing I know I'm being thrown into the lake.

I jump out of the water, "I hate you!" I yell but can't help to laugh along with him.

"You know you love me," he laughs. Xander jumps into the water and plant a sloppy kiss on my cheek. We spend the rest of the afternoon swimming, laughing, and enjoying each other's company.