Chapter 1: Moving In With Jake!

Well, Here I am... in a plane on my way to live with my brother in Los Angeles, California,I can't wait to see my big brother! oops! I didn't Interduce myself, I'm Lindsay Pitts, I know the name doesn't sound all that pretty but my parents wouldn't let me change it to Sixx, Motley Crue is one of my fav bands by the way!! Anyway, I just turned 18 last week and I graduated last month! And before my brother Jake Pitts left 6 years ago he promised me that I could move to L.A with him when I turned 18. Well that's why I'm on this plane, I have thirty more minutes till I land at LAX Airport, I hate airports but I will tolarate them for my brother

*30 Minutes later*

Well,The plane finally landed, I'm officialy in California! Well time to get my carry-on and get to the baggage claim,Oh joy... I get my carry-on and walk out of the plane and see five guys with jet black hair, black skinny jeans, black shirts,And leather jackets standing at the baggage claim. One guy looks familiar. Wait.. Is that.. No it couldn't be.. Yes it is, JAKE!!!

"JAKE!!" I squeal as I run and slam into my brother almost knocking him to the ground with a ackle like hug.

"Hey little Sis!! I missed you!" He said as he regained his balance.

"I missed you to Jake! Oh My God! Look at you a 'Rockstar'! I knew you had it in you to make it in L.A!" I said as I pulled away from the hug, he giggled.

"Yeah,I guess you where right!! I did have what it takes!" I laughed.

"Yup! I was right! So who are these awesome looking people you have with you big Bro?" Jake Looked at the guys.

"Oh,These are my band mates! This one right here is Christian Coma. But everyone calls him CC." CC stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"So your the Infamous Lindsay! Well, Jake has told us that you where an awesome sister! But he didn't say you where pretty To!" I giggled.

"Well thank you CC! You don't look to bad yourself!" Jake rolled his eyes at CC's goofy grin.

"And this one is Jinxx,The ryhthm Gutarist!" He stretched his hand out and I shook it.

" Well, it's nice to finally meet you Lindsay! And you are way prettier then how Jake described you!" I laughed a bit.

"Well thanks!" Jake shook his head a bit

"This is Andy. The lead singer and founding father of BVB!" Andy Opened his arms for a hug, so I hugged him.

"It's awesome to finally meet you Lindsay! You can call me Batman if you'd like!" I pulled away from his hug.

"It's awesome to meet you to Andy. And I'll consider calling you Batman. By the way, Cool Batman Tattoo! I LOVE every single Batman movie ever Made!" Andy stares at me.

"We are gonna get along just fine!" Andy said with a smile on his face, Jake smiled and pointed to the last guy.

"That creep over there is Ashley. He plays bass and is a total manwhore!" I laugh at the 'manwhore' part, Ashley takes of his sunglasses and looks me up and down.

"Well,Look at you! You should be a model Lindsay! Your gorgeous!" I look at the ground blushing

"Well thank you Ashley!" He winks then covers his dark brown eyes back up with his sunglasses, Jake rolls his eyes.

"Well lets get your bags and get you to the house!" They all grab a bag and we head out to the door. We all get in a car and drive to the BVB house, turns out they all live together... And I have a roommate.. Ashley, this should be intresting... I get out of the car and head to the front door of a normal size house, very average two floor house with a one car garage and a nice front porch. Jake unlocks the door and we all walk in and when I look around The walls in the living room are red and there is one black wall, there is a black leather couch and matching loveseat and two recliners,and a nice flat screen tv and an amazing stereo system!

"Wow! Jake this place looks awesome!!" Jake smiles.

"Yeah, Ashley actually decorated the living room and his- I mean y'alls room.." I look around

"Okay, so where will I be sleeping? " Ashley steps infront of me.

"I'll show you to Our room" I look at him for a second.

"Alright lead the way Ashley." He nodded and i followed him up the stairs.

(Sorry it's a short chapter!! I will write more later!! Bye!! And forgive any Miss-Spell errors!! :) thanks!)