Chapter 6: Falling For You...

Ashley's POV+Timelapse next night*

'Wow, did she really mean to kiss me?' I thought to myself as I laid awake again tonight thinking about last night, wondering if she really meant to do that or if it was an accident, "Ashley?" I heard her sweet little voice say.

"Yeah, Lindsay?" I answered.

"You can't Sleep Either Can You?" She asked.

"No... I can't" She turned towards me,

"Ashley?"

"Yes Little Question Machine?" I looked at her sweet face.

"I'm hungry!" She giggled.

"Well, go eat a small snack!" I told her as she smiled she got up.

"I'll be right back!" She said and with that she was gone, I turned around and tried to sleep....

10 minutes later*

I heard the bedroom door open knowing It was Lindsay I just ignored it.

"I'm back, you asleep?" She asked with a sweet tone to her voice.

"No.." I said with a slight yawn.

"Oh, Okay.... Can I sleep in your bed or you wanna sleep alone? I'm asking cause I heard Jake and some chick.. Now I'm scared...." She asked as she approached the side of my bed.

"I don't care Beautiful, Sleep Where ever You Want!" I said with a small smile I was laying on my back with my hands behind my head and my eyes shut.

"Okay." She said and she crawled into my bed and laid her head on my chest.

"Goodnight Mr. Outlaw." she yawned, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.

"Goodnight baby girl." and with that I fell asleep along with the beautiful angel beside me.

the next morning*

I woke with Lindsay laying on my chest. I smiled as I watched this little fallen angel sleep, my arm was numb, I tried to move it without waking her up, that failed the first little movement I made she stirred awake and smiled.

" Good morning angel." I grinned.

"Good morning Purdy boy." she giggled, I smiled.

"I'm gonna go fix some food!" she said and shot up out of the bed and headed to the kitchen.

"Okay.." I said and got up out of the bed walking to the bathroom.

"I look like hell.." I looked at myself in the mirror.

Lindsay's POV*

I walked into the kitchen to make breakfast I looked at the clock and it was 10:30. Okay brunch pancakes, eggs, bacon sounds good! I started cooking the pancakes, then once those where done I made the scrambled eggs, then the bacon, then I heard 5 pairs of feet on come down the stairs.

"FOOD!!" I heard Jake yell.

"Haha! Hey everyone, come and eat I fixed everyone a plate!" They all sat down and stuffed they're faces I laughed as I looked at Jake eating like a animal... Oh lord...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Sorry it's short everyone! will try to make a longer chapter next time!! Off to the county fair I go!!!! :3 ) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------