Chapter 22: Diaper Changes, Bottles, And Another Baby!

2 weeks later Lindsay's POV*

I woke up to Angelena crying a little, so I got up to feed her. I start to breast feed her as Ashley walks in.

"Okay. I'm getting tired of my baby beating me to second base all the time." He said as he adjusted his low hung sweat pants.

"Ashley. It's a part of it.. All women need to try to breast feed they're babies, it's a lot better for them then formula." I said as I burped her, and then laid her on the changing table and Ashley proceeded to change her diaper.

"Just saying. I've been shut off from s-" I cut him off mid sentence.

"The doctor said we have to wait almost a month to do that anyways. So don't you even say I have shut you out in the bedroom. I can't help it. My lady part has to heal from giving birth to a 7 pound baby." I said changing her out of her little sleeper and into a BVB baby shirt and black pants, and some little pink socks with black skulls, and a put a little beanie on her head that says "Outlaw" then I take her down stairs and lay her in her play pin. Then Ashley comes down.

"Lindsay, want me to make breakfast?" he asked hugging me.

"I can do it. I'll just make eggs and toast and some coffee." I said turning and hugging him properly. Then I receive a call from Louise, I pick it up.

"Hey Louise!" I said happily starting the coffee pot.

"Hey! Look. I'm at the hospital. I need to to go pick up Jinxx at the studio, his car is broke down." she said with worry in her voice.

"Okay! I'll get Ash to pick him up and take him to the hospital. Wait, are you in labor?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, and the contractions are getting closer together, please hurry!" she said as she had another contraction.

"Okay Sweetie! We'll go get him and we'll be there as soon as we can! Hang in there Louise!" I said hanging up, stoping the coffee pot and running to Ashley.

"Ashley! Louise needs us to pick Jinxx up at the studio! His car is broke down and she's in the hospital in labor! But we need someone to watch Angelena." I said in a hurry Putting on an old pair of Skinny jeans, and combing through my newly dyed blue hair.

"Okay, call Juliet. I'll go get dressed!" he said running upstairs.

"Okay." I said as I started to call Juliet on my iPhone.

"Hey, Lindsay!" she said answering.

"Hey! I need you to come watch Angelena for me and Ashley, we have get Jinxx to the hospital cause Louise is there in labor!" I Said in a rush to get thing ready to leave.

"Okay! I'll be there in a minute." she said hanging up.

"Okay, I'm dressed, Juliet on her way?" Ashley asked

"Yes, She said She'll b-" I was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Hey" Juliet said as as Ashley opened the door. She walked in.

"Thank god! Okay she's in her play pin, there are bottles in the fridge already made up, and anything you'll need to know is on this list."

I said showing her everything and handing her the list.

"Okay! I got it. Now go!" she said sitting on the couch.

"Okay, and thank you!" I said as we went outside.

"Bye" she waved as I shut and locked the door. And we got in the car and took off.

35 minutes later*

We pick Jinxx up and went to the hospital. He went to her room and then we sat in the waiting area and waited.

Jinxx's POV*

I got here in time, thank god!

"Hey baby!" I said as I walked into Louise's room.

"Hey hun.." she said smiling.

"How much longer?" I asked as the nurse walked in.

"A few minutes probably. Her contractions are very close together." the nurse answered.

"Okay." I said and sat next to Louise in a chair.

15 minutes later Louise's POV*

I'm pushing as the doctor tells me too, waiting to hear a baby crying, then all of a sudden the pain stop and I heard my little boy cry, I look at Jinxx and then the baby, this is the best day of my life!

Jinxx's POV*

He's here.. My little boy is here, I went to go tell Lindsay and Ashley.

"Lindsay! Ashley! He's here..." I said running up to them.

"That's great!" lindsay said hugging me.

"Man, Congratulations!" Ashley Said Bro hugging me, I hugged back.

"Thanks! I got to get back to Louise, y'all go home and come back during visiting hours, okay. And thanks for getting me here in time!" I said making my way back to Louise, and they had the baby in the room already.

"hey, come hold our son.." Louise smiled at me, I smiled back and went to hold our son after washing my hands.

"He looks like you, Jinxxy." she said, I looked at him... She was right. He looked like me.. Pale, blue eyes from what I could see, he was perfect..

"But he'll have your personality, charm, and kind heart." I said as I looked at her, flashing a smile.

"I love you Jinxx." she said looking at me and the baby.

"Love you too, Louise." I kissed her cheek.

At Ashley and Lindsay's house, Lindsay's POV*

"We're home." I said as we walked in to see all the guys and Ella there.

"Hey!" they all said but CC Said "OH SHIT!" talking to the tv.

"Hey!" I said and went to get my baby from her uncle Jake.

"Hey!" Jake said pouting.

"She's my baby!" I said holding her as she smiled up at me.

"We are gonna go see Louise around 4:00 later today." Juliet said, standing up.

"Okay." I said rocking Angelena in my arms.

A few hours later*

They all left and we sat around till time to go see Louise and the baby.

After we saw them we came home finally ate and went to bed. Short but exiting day today...

--------------------------------------------------------(a/n: alright! There's your new chapter! I'll just start updating when I can and I promise I will get this story to 40 chapters! Anyway, I'm gone! Later my lovely Jellybeans! 💋)----------------------------------------------