Chapter 27: Growing Older. (Final Chapter)

8 Years later*

Me and Ashley worked everything out! We're still together. We finally got married 7 years ago. and I'm currently 8 months pregnant with our second child. Its a boy! Jake and Ella are still doing good. So are Jinxx and Lousie, she pregnant with a little girl, but I'm further along then she is. Both Angelena and Kenzy are in school, and they aren't in the same class but the have lunch together. and they study with each other. I'm curently 26 years old and Ashley is 39. We're getting old but we still act like a new couple in love. I love him more then anything. Him and Angelena are my world! I wouldn't trade anything for either of them.

"Hey Mommy!" Angelena said walking in the front door.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" I asked her hugging her tightly.

"Good! Kenzy and me had lunch and he's coming over tomorrow to study with me for our history test." She said sitting at the table to do her homework.

"Okay sweetie, do your homework and I'll get you a snack." I said going to the kitchen and peeling and cutting her an apple up, and getting her a bottle of water. I gave her the apple and water and then I helped her with her homework, Ashley came home from the studio and we all watched tv for awhile then I cooked dinner and we all got ready for bed and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: hey everyone!!! I'm gonna continue this story in a sequel that follows Angelena around from child to teenager to adulthood. And I'm gonna start that in a few weeks, I will be going back and editing this story over the next few weeks and then as soon as I get my intro and first chapter to the sequel written I will post it!! Lots of love to my supporters and readers! Y'all have been amazing! 😘💖)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------