Chapter 7: A Date A Kiss.... Falling In Love?!

Lindsay'sPOV*

After we all ate our food We watched Batman Forever! And then I went to take a shower, once I got out I decided I needed to let the guys see me with out a lot of makeup on so I just put on foundation, pressed powder, a little bit of light pink blush, uncolored lip balm, and a thin layer of mascara! I put on my new Pj's Andy got me! They where Batman sleep pants and a black tank top with the Batman symbol on it, I loved them! Then I went down stairs and saw it was 12:30..

"Lunch Time!!" I shouted heading to the kitchen to fix a Hot Pocket, I grabbed a Hot Pocket from the freezer and put it in the microwave and waited, then as I started to take my Hot pocket out of the microwave Ashley walked in.

"Hey Tank Girl!" He laughed a little.

"Ha ha ha I'm not a comic book/movie character!" I said as I took a bite of my HOT Hot pocket.

"Ouch!" I said as I dropped my hot pocket on the counter and spit out the hot food into the garbage can!

"SON OF A NUTCRACKER THAT BURNED!!!" I yelled, Ashley handed me a glass of Ice cold Mnt. Dew.

"Here, Drink this!" I took the glass of soda and drank it down fast.

"Thanks Ashley!" I said almost out of breath from chugging my Mnt. Dew so fast.

"Your welcome." he smiled.

"So Lindsay... I was wondering if you'd want to maybe.. Go t-to dinner with me?" he said unsure of himself a bit.

"W-what? You want me... Little Lindsay The Nerd Pitts.. T-to go to dinner with you?" I said shocked at the question he had just asked me.

"Yes and your not a nerd! You are perfect." he winked, I blushed.

"Aww... I guess it wouldn't hurt to go to dinner.. But don't tell Jake!! He'd kill you and me!" I said.

"Okay, be ready by 7 o'clock." he said and went upstairs and I thought to myself 'Wow... This is gonna be an amazing night! Omg.. WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!!' and with that though I ran to my room which luckily Ashley wasn't in and I started looking for a nice dress! I decided to wear my black sun dress with skulls on it my black wedge sneakers and my necklace from Ashley's clothing line, then I laid back and took a short nap, before I drifted to sleep I though to myself 'could I really be falling for him?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ (A/N: Short Chapter!!! again! Next one will be longer!! Goodnight!) -------------------------------------------------------- <3------------