Chapter 5: I've seen Sparks Fly!

I woke Up the next morning and I remembered what had happened, He kissed me on the cheek I smiled as I rose my hand up to touch my cheek, Did I really have feelings for him? Did I really like him after only knowing him for two days? hmm... well I guess I better go down stairs, I went downstairs and nobody was in the house, not even Jake, I looked around some more and still nobody in sight maybe they where outside, I looked out of the windows nobody was there, and they weren't in they're rooms I wonder where they are! then the phone rang so I picked it up

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Lil sis, sorry we aren't home we got called into the studio today to talk about tour dates for next month, and I forgot to leave a note!" Jake said explaining the situation.

"It's okay Jake I actually just got up, so I wasn't worried for to long!" I laughed a little.

"Okay, Well I have to go, oh and Ashley says Hi!" He said.

"Okay, tell him I said Waaazzz uuuuppp?! and later!" I said hanging up the phone, well I better get dressed! I went to take a quick shower, after my shower I dried off and put on my Bra and panties, I then dried and Straightened my hair, and then I put on my makeup, todays makeup was a bit more simple, I just put on Foundation, Pressed Powder, Blush, a Cream color eyeshadow and I also put a tan colored eyeshadow in my eyelid crease, then black eyeliner and I winged the edge out, and then I put on Red lipstick, I looked kinda like Marilyn Monroe did my makeup! I put on a white shirt and white skinny jeans then some red heels and my BVB Rosary necklace, then I went downstairs and heard the door handle turn I looked to see who it was and it was the guys, I looked at the clock and 4 hours had passed by already, wow I take forever to get dressed!

"Hey everyone!" I said as they walked in.

"Hey Little Si-" he stopped and stared at me..

"What? do I have something on my clothes?" I asked looking at my shirt

"Where's the Beauty mark Marilyn?" Ashley asked while looking at me.

"You Fellas are crazy!" I said imitating Marilyn Monroe's voice.

"Oh my GOD! first Harley Quinn now Marilyn Monroe? your are awesome!" CC said while Looking surprised at my talents.

"Haha, Thank you!" I said smiling at him.

"Well, How did everything at the Studio go?" I asked while looking for something to eat.

"Yeah, we don't have any shows for another 3 months!" Andy said Smiling

"That's good! You guys tour to much, I'm glad you all get another 3 months off!" I said smiling and putting my arm around my brother.

"So... I wanna go out to eat tonight." I said bluntly.

"Okay, what do you want to go get?" Ashley asked.

"Hmm.. Pizza!" I said with excitement.

"YES!!" Jake said picking up the phone and ordering pizza, the pizza came and we ate it I turned on some music and danced, eventually we all danced till we dropped to the floor I sat down on the couch next to Ashley.

"I'm so sleepy..." I said with a yawn.

"Yeah, me to.." he added I unknowingly laid my head on Ashley's shoulder and fell asleep...

*The Next Morning*

I woke up in my room, but I wasn't in my bed, I was in Ashley's bed, How did I get here? then I felt two strong arms wrap around me and I heard his Husky Morning voice say

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." Ashley spoke with his sexy morning voice I smiled.. "

Good Morning Sleepy Head." I laughed a little.

"You Sleep well?" he asked.

"Yes." I answered his question

"Good." He smiled.

"Um.. why am I in your bed instead of mine?" I asked politely.

"Because once I carried you upstairs I was to tired to put you in your own bed, and I didn't wanna wake you up.. I'm sorry!" he answered wide eyed.

"It's okay Ashley, I was just wondering!" I said laughing.

"Oh, Okay!" he smiled.

"I'm going back to sleep.." I said with a yawn.

"Okay, sleep well." he said trying to kiss me on the cheek but I moved my head so our lips would touch, and once they did I saw sparks fly!

-------------------------------That's Right! Cliff-Hanger!! haha I will update tomorrow or later tonight! once again sorry for the short chapter! love you all!!--------------------------------------------