Chapter 12: Stolen Innocence...

Next day,Lindsay's POV*

I had already woke up and made the guys breakfast, they came down and ate they're food, they all thanked an hugged me before they went to the studio to start working on a new demo! And I got a text from my new friend Kristan! Or Kris for short! She is an awesome Girl, very nice! She a little older then me, she's 23, and she likes BVB as well, So when the guys come back they can meet her!

M-Me K-Kristan: Texts;

K: Hey Lindsay! What's up?

M: Not Much! Youvstill coming over?

K: Yep! I'm fixing to head that way!! :3

M: Okay! See ya in a bit!

K: Okay, see ya! :p

M: L8r! :p

End of texts!

Well I need to get a quick shower! I went in the bedroom and grabbed the clothes I was gonna wear for the rest of the day, I went into the bathroom and grabbed a towel from the closet and warmed up the water, I got in once it was warm and showered

10 minutes later*

I got out and dried off, and started putting on my clothes, once I had my clothes on I blow dried and straightened my hair, I decided to tease it up like Melissa Marie's from the MILLIONARIES! I love them! They're very nice girls! And then I put my makeup on I put on, Foundation, presses powder, blush, I used bronzer to contour my already high cheek bones, and put on some bright pink eyeshadow and quickly applied my Favorite black eyeliner, then I put on my Black sparkly bow and it really stood out from my newly bleached blonde hair, I still have black streaks in it though, cause Ashley didn't want me to go blonde in the first place, but I promised Ashley it wouldn't be blonde for to long, I'm gonna dye it purple before tour starts! Just as I finished putting away my makeup back into my makeup bag, there was a knock at the door, I put on my New Ked's I got at Journeys when I went shopping, they where red and went awesome with my new Black Skirt and Red Shirt! I went downstairs to answer the door.
I answered it and it wasn't Kristan... It was my ex... Cody!!! "Well Hello there Lindsay! Miss me?" he questioned "No I didn't! Now leave before I call the Cops!!" I pointed towards the road behind him "I'm not leaving till I get what I want!" he said pushing past me and then pushing me against the wall "what do you want?" I asked scared of what his answer was and then he said "Your Innocence!" he pushed me to the floor and started taking my clothes off I tried to get away but every time I would try to move he would hit means slap me "GET OFF OF ME!! PLEASE?!" I begged as he started taking my skirt off "Not till I'm done with you!!" he said slapping me again

30 minutes later*

He took my innocence... I felt disgusting... Degraded... Low... I was sitting in the floor crying in my bra and panties I was able I put on after Cody left, when Ashley and the guys and Kris walked in.... I just cried harder when I looked up at Ashley..

Ashley's POV*

Why is the door to the house wide open? I though as I walked in.. Oh god.. "LINDSAY! What happened?" I asked kneeling down and hugging her close to my chest and all I heard her say was "Cody." and she started sobbing even worse... Cody? Her Ex?! "What did he do to you?" I asked holding her even close, and then she said those three words I was hoping she wouldn't say "He raped me..." I my eyes teared up then her new friend Kristan said "I called the cops, they'll be here in a few minutes to ask her what happened.." she said sitting next to us and she had a wet rag in her hand and said "Here Lindsay lets clean your face up.. Wait it that blood?!" she asked Lindsay said "Yeah.. He also hit me... " I swear I'm gonna kill him, I held my hand out "Here, I'll clean her up..." I said, Kris Handed me the rag and I started to very carefully clean her face up "Ow!" she said when I ran the rag over the small cut just above her eyebrow "I'm sorry!" I said As I tried to clean up her face without hurting her, "The cops are here!" CC yelled running into the living room.. "We revived a call from this house hold saying someone had been attacked and raped." I stood up and sat Lindsay on the couch "Yes my girlfriends ex came in while we where gone and Attacked her!" I said Gesturing to Lindsay who had covered up with a blanket "Okay, We'll have to ask her some questions." they said walking over to her and sitting on the coffee table in front of her "May I ask your name, Age, and the name of your attacker?" the cop asked and I just sat next to her and let her know it was okay to talk to them....

Lindsay's POV*

"My name is Lindsay Pitts, I'm 18, and the name of my Attacker is Cody Brant..." I answered the cops "Okay, about what time was it when he attacked you?" the Officer asked "Umm, it was around 12 o'clock" I answered "Okay, Are you going to press charges against him?" the cop asked me "Yes sir I would like to press charges against him for Physical abuse and rap." I answered his question, "Alright we will start looking for him as soon as we get back to the office an get this record in the files." the cops stood up and I walked them to the door "Thank you guys for coming as soon as you did, we received a text from him a few days ago if you need the number." I said to the cops making sure my blanket was still wrapped around me, "That would help! Actually if you could get him back over here by texting him we could stay just around the Corner and arrest him when he gets here!" the cop said looking at his watch "Okay, I'll text him and we'll call when we have him on his way over!" I said to the cop, "alright here is the number to my office, call as soon as you get a reply!" the officer shook my hand "Stay safe Lindsay!" the cop said as he walked to his car, I waved then went to take another shower, once I got out I put on clean clothes and went to my room... "Hey Kris.." she stayed so I could talk to her and Ashley about what happened... "Hey..." she said hugging me "I really don't wanna talk about it right now you guys... I just wanna blog on my tumblr.. Okay.. And I want my brother.. Where is he?" they like at each other and then Ashley said "He took the phone number and tracked him down... He is gonna get him arrested... He told me to tell you not to worry! He has a cop with him!" then my phone rang, it was Jake!! "Hey! Did you find him?" I asked "yes! We found him and he is going to jail for a long time! They said that he would be in there for at least 7 to 8 years, they need to do a rape kit on you though to make sure you aren't lying even though they know you aren't cause he Admitted to it, but they still just wanna make sure you aren't..." Jake said "Ugh! He used a condom! He was smarter then we though! Wait... He wrapped it in a paper towel and put it in the trash can maybe we can still get it and take it to the police! We'll be at the station as soon as we can, we went down stairs and I found the condom, I put it in a baggy and we left for the police station!

25 minutes later*

We got to the police station and the did a DNA test on the Semen from the condom, It was Cody's and then they took him to the judge as they where able to get use a short trial today, I told my side of the story, and Cody said I was telling the truth, he went to jail for 7 years no bond, and we had a restraining order he had to move three states away when he is released in 7 years, and I went home and tried to carry on with the rest of the day as normally as I could! I'm glad he is gone and Ashley has been such a protective boyfriend since he found me on the floor crying when he got back, he hasn't let me out of his sight since then, and I love him for it! "Ashley, I want to go to sleep..." I said as I sat in his lap on the couch "Okay, let's go upstairs.." he said, and before I could say anything else he had picnics arms at my back and my legs and stood up taking me with him, I didn't even try to fit with him about it, I was to tired! He went upstairs and laid me on the bed I pulled the cover over me and then he got in, we didn't care that we still had on our day clothes, we just cuddled up and went to sleep!

-----------------------------------------------------(authors note: hey hey Jellybeans!! Hope you liked this chapter! We have a new character! Her name is Kristan! She is one of the awesome readers of this story! Anyways night!! Love you all!)-------------------------------------------------------