Chapter 23: Weddings & Funerals.

-4Months Later- Lindsay's POV*

Well, Angelena and Kenzy are both around four months old and very healthy! Louise and Jinxx got married a few weeks ago and now-it's mine and Ashley's turn to walk down the isle.
I'm picking out wedding dresses and the brides maid dresses today with Juliet, Ella, and Louise. Louise is my Maid of Honor! And Angelena is my
Flower girl, cause she likes to throw things and because she's my baby girl! We already have her dress picked out, it's black with a red belt and she has cute red ribbon that clips into her hair. Now the brides maids dresses are all a little different. Louise's dress is Black with a thick red belt on it, it's strapless and floor length. Juliet's is red with a thick black belt, it's a knee length spaghetti strap dress. Ella's is a black knee length halter dress with a thick red belt with sequins on it.

We picked out Kenzy's little outfit since he is gonna carry the rings, it's a tux with black pants, black jacket, white shirt, and a red vest with a black clip on tie needless to say its adorable!
I've picked out what the grooms
Men and Ashley are gonna wear, Ashley is gonna wear a black personalized tux with black leather pants, black leather jacket, red button up shirt,black tie but it'll be loose, and cowboy boots black of course. He is gonna look so sexy! And Jinxx, Jake, Andy, and CC are all gonna wear red button up shirts, black leather vests, black leather pants, and black boots.

Now I have to pick out my Dress! Oh shit this will be hard...

-2 hours later-

"I have tried on every dress in the store! I'm never gonna find one!" I say as I sit in the dressing room feeling tired and cranky much like Angelena is at her nap time...

"you'll find one! We just need to look!" Juliet said looking through more dresses.

Then I look up and across the room I see my dress! I saw it and I knew it was the one for me! Its was a strapless sweetheart neckline ball gown, corset top with a all tulle skirt, with a thick red and black braided sash, with black and red beading across the bust and slowly spreading out and stoping randomly half way down the corset in a uneven order. I asked the lady that was working there to bring it over and she did, we went back into the dressing Room and I slipped it on, she zipped it up and it fit perfectly! it wouldn't need alterations.

"I found my dress!" I said walking out proud of my dress!

They all cheered, and we went and found a black veil for me and a i was gonna wear my little ruby and onyx tiara jake got me for a birthday present when I was 15, we paid for our dresses separately and I hid mine at Juliet's house so Ashley wouldn't find it, and I drove me and Angelena home.

"Hey sweetie! Find a dress?" Ashley's asked as I walked in.

"yep! And it's where you'll never find it!" I smiled.

"Okay then.." he laughed a bit.

"Dada!" Angelena said, we looked at her.

"Did she just say what I think she said?" Ashley asked.

"Dada!" she held her arms out for Ashley.

"yep!" I smiled and took my phone and started recording.

"Dada! Dada! Dada!" she yelled. Ashley smiled and picked her up.

"She said her first word!" Ashley was so happy. I stopped recording and text it to everyone.

"Angelena said her first word!" I said clapping and she clapped to, making me and Ashley laugh. And then we
went and made some dinner for ourselves and then we made Angelena's bottle and then we all watched some tv till it was her bed time, then Ashley took off her day clothes as changed her diaper and passed her to me, and I put her in her little footy pajamas and brush through her short dark curly hair, then I laid her down and covered her up with her pink zebra blanket and told her goodnight and then we shut off her room light and turned her nightlight on.

"Goodnight my little outlaw." I said them went to mine and Ashley's room.

"Hey, Louise wants to know if you want her and Jinxx to watch Angelena while we go on a honeymoon." Ashley said as I started to change into my pajamas.

"Sure.. I don't mind." I said pulling my baggy shirt over my head and pulling my black hair with lavender purple streaks out of the back of my shirt.

"Okay, we can call her back tomorrow." he said then yawning.

"Sleepy sweetheart?" I asked, she shook his head yes.

"Well I'll be to bed in a second." I said looking on my phone and clicking the news app, and seeing something I didn't ever think I'd see..

"Ashley... My ex killed himself.." I said shocked, he walked over and read the article on my phone and shook his head.

"I knew this would eventually happen after he got sent to jail.. He couldn't handle being locked up.." Ashley said handing me my phone back, I then got off the app and locked my phone sitting it on my nightstand and crawling into bed.

"Goodnight baby, love you.." I said kissing Ashley's cheek and then turning off my lamp.

"Night Sweetheart.." he said kissing my lips sweetly, making me smile.

-next Morning- Ashley's POV*

I woke up to the smell of Pancakes and eggs, and the sound of my little baby girl laughing at what sounded like Spongebob. I walked downstairs and saw Angelena in her little Bouncer and I walked over to her and she looked up at me and smiled.

"What you doing baby girl? Huh? You watching Spongebob?" I said using that annoying baby talk I thought I'd never use.

"NOOOO!" I heard Lindsay scream, I ran into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?!" I asked as I ran in and saw Lindsay sitting in the floor sobbing.

"M-My Mom... She... She died..." she said crying... And to make it worse the song Carolyn started playing.

Todays gonna be filled with water works and tissues.. God I hate to see Lindsay Like This! Why does stuff always have to go wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------(a/n: HEY!! So I updated! Lol sorry it's on the short side.... I think.... Anywho! Hope you all enjoy! And my heart goes out to Jake Pitts and his family! ❤ R.I.P Carolyn.
Later everyone :) luv and hugs!)-----------------------------------------------------