Chapter 2: The Perverted Roommate...

I followed Ashley up to the bedroom, once inside I realized that the room was rather large so I started to worry less about having him as a roommate, But I was still worried a little. He may seem harmless but he is a true pervert... A pervert I wish I could avoid, but I couldn't avoid him cause I had to share a house with him till I got a job and could move into my own place.

"Wow, this room is very nice! I love the colors, black and dark purple. My favorite colors!" I stated.

"Jake told me you liked purple and black so I decided to make those the two colors the main theme, but I have a few chrome detail in here like the curtains, they are black with chrome swirls, and the light switch cover is chrome, just a few small things here and there so the room isn't so plain!" he said almost running out of breath.

"Well, someone likes to explain what and all they done to the room don't they?" I said laughing, he just nodded his head and smiled. You know for a perverted guy he was actually very nice, but I wasn't about to let him win me over.

"So... where do I out my clothes?" I asked politely.

"Um, your closet is right there and you have a dresser right there behind the door." he said pointing in each direction.

"Okay, thank you!" I said as nicely as I could with a small smile. I may not have liked him all that much but I wasn't gonna be rude to the guy. I started to unpack my things when Jake walked in

"Hey Lil' Sis, We got some pizza downstairs if your hungry." he said.

" PIZZA!! Yay! I LOVE Pizza!!" I said as I ran down the stairs with my hands reaching out for the pizza boxes."PIZZA!!" I said grabbing a slice of cheese pizza.

"Yup, you can tell they are related!" CC Said as he watched me eat the pizza like a wild animal.

"Sorry, I just love pizza!" I said grabbing two more slices out of the box.

" Hey you guys have any Mtn. Dew?" I asked after I swallowed the rest of my first slice of pizza.

"Here!" Ashley said handing me a can of soda.

"Thanks!" I said taking a sip of soda.

"Your welcome, gorgeous!" he said as he winked at me, I just rolled my eyes.

"So, Y'all got any good CDs to listen to?" I asked as I finished my last piece of pizza.

"Um, I don't know you'll have to look, the CDs are in that box over there." Andy said pointing in the direction of a huge box.

"Okay!" I said as I made my way over to the box and started looking through the CDs.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. Who listens to that anymore! Nope. Nope. Oh hey a good one!" I said as I found a Dwight Yoakam CD and put it in, and the first song that kicked on was my favorite '1000 Miles From Nowhere'.

"OMG, I LOVE THIS SONG!" I said turning it up really loud.

"You listen to Dwight?!" Ashley asked surprised.

"Um YES!! I love him! I love listening to him and driving around In my car until I run out of road to drive on! I guess I'm country at heart!" I said as I started to dance along to the great music coming from the speakers.

"Wow.. Jake I Love your sister!" Ashley stated to my brother.

"I figured that once you found out she liked country music you would!" Ashley started to dance with me but I didn't care, I kinda liked it.. oh God, I hope I'm not falling for a Pervert...   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N:Sorry for this short filler chapter, I decided to try writing this story instead of giving up on it!! anyways Later!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------