Chapter 8: A Date A Kiss.... Falling In Love?! (part two of chapter)

Still Lindsay's POV*

I woke up from my nap and started to get ready I put on my makeup I put on my silver eyeshadow and my black eyeliner, I used just the pressed powder since my face wasn't to red today, I put on some nude lipstick and a light pink gloss just so my lips have a little bit of color. Then I used a little bit of blush and then I curled my hair a bit, the I clipped in my pink plaid hair bow with a silver skull in the middle of it on the right side of my hair (my hair is parted so my bangs are on the left) and I changed my shoes instead of the wedge sneakers I put on my shiny chrome 4 inch heels which almost make me taller then Ashley ( I'm 5ft 9in tall with no heels, and Ashley is around 6ft tall, so I'm his height in the heels) then I put on my gemstone tennis bracelet that Jake got me for my 16th birthday (it's a red Ruby bracelet) and I put in my ruby stud earrings and grabbed my phone and my clutch bag from my nightstand table then I heard a knock on the bedroom door, I walk over and answer the door and I see Ashley, he's wearing a black long sleeve button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows a light gray vest unbuttoned and his regular black skinny jeans, but these have no rips or tears, and his black cowboy boots, he cleans up pretty nice!

Ashley's POV*

I knocked on the bedroom door after I for dressed in the bathroom, I decided to dress my best so I had on my best black button up shirt, the only non-leather vest I owned, my jeans with no rips or tears and my boots! When she open the door all I could do was look at her, she looked so beautiful! Her dark hair slightly curled and pinned back on the right side with a bow, her dress hugged her body in such a way it was perfect, and she has on some cool shoes! Chrome! She was so beautiful, she was a fallen angel!

Lindsay's POV*

"Hey Ashley!" I said in a rather happy tone.

"Hey! Ready to leave gorgeous?" he asked as he extended his hand out to grab mine, I took his hand and held it.

"Yep! Let's go!" he smile and we walked down stairs, thank god all of the guys went shopping for groceries a few minutes ago! We walked out and got in his car, which was a flaming red 2013 Chevy Camero! V8 engine black leather interior! HELL YEAH!! This is an awesome car!

"Nice Car Ashley!" I said as we drove down the road.

"Thanks!" he said smiling, I reached over and turned on the radio I turned it to a pop station and the song that was playing was LoveGame by Lady GaGa I started singing along.

"Let's play a LoveGame play a LoveGame do you want love or you want fame are you tha game? Don le LoveGame!" I turned towards Ashley who was now stopped at a red light giving me a strange look.

"What?!" I ask raising an eyebrow

"Nothing... I just didn't know you liked her." he said turning back to the road as the light turned green.

"Who don't like GaGa?! Oh thats right idiots don't like her!" I said then there was an awkward silence.

"Well... I like her! She's a cool person!" he stated as we made a right turn

"Yup!" I said as we pulled into the parking lot of a very nice Italian restaurant! YAY!! I love italian food! We walked in and Ashley went over to that weird podium thingy

" Purdy reservation for two." the waiter was a short bleach blonde bimbo, yay.

"Booth or table?" she asked giving me a death glair.

"booth please." he said trying to avoid her eye contact.

"okay, right this way!" she said grabbing two menus and taking us to our table, this shall be interesting.... We sat down and she handed him his menu the basically threw mine at me.