Chapter 24: Saying Goodbye Is Never Easy

-1 month and 2 weeks later- Lindsay's POV*

It's been a month and a half since my moms funeral... I want to believe this isn't real and that if I call her phone she'll answer, but I know she won't cause I watched them lower her into the ground... They put my mom under six feet of dirt!

"Baby, you okay?" Ashley asked as he tuned his acoustic guitar up cause he said it was out of tune and he needed it to write his music.

"A little better. Still not believing she's gone. But it'll finish sinking in, in a few days." I said feeding Angelena her bottle, she started to say Momma and dad a lot more clearly. And Ash still rubs it in my face the she said Dada first, but I don't mind.

"Okay, Remember if you need to talk I'm all ears and so is Jake." he said strumming out a tune on his acoustic Gibson.

"I know baby." I said burping Angelena and then sitting her sown and letting her crawl on the floor.

"Let me see that guitar!" I reached out for it, and he handed it to me, I put the capo on the fret it needed to be on and I started to play an acoustic version of Ashley by Escape The Fate.

"Like the brightest star you shine through, Ashley baby you make me feel so alive I've got purpose once again!" I sang and Ashley smiled, knowing that if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here, ya see.. The truth is.. I always loved him.. I was a bigger fan of ash then I was of my own brother! And I use to have a eating disorder and I cut... But Ashley saved me from all of that through his music and his words and after I moved out here his actions spoke louder then words ever did and now I'm back to the normal non-cutting eating every other hour 145 pound Lindsay and I was proud!

"Yay mommy!" Angelena clapped as I ended the song, then Ash whistled and clapped.

"Thank you, Thank you! Your to kind!" I said handing Ashley his guitar back and picking my little girl up.

"I wuv ya mommy!" Angelena said and I kissed her cheek.

"Love you too baby girl." she smiled and started playing with my pentagram necklace I got from Hot Topic a few weeks ago. Oh and its only three weeks till mine and Ashley's wedding!

"Oh hey Ashley, I've got something I need to tell you." I said playing with Angelena who was sat in my lap.

"What is it?" he asked looking up from his journal, I took a deep breath and spoke quickly.

"I'm getting my hair bleached this Saturday." I closed my eyes and waited for the worst, he hated me with blonde hair cause he said and I quote 'You look better with dark hair. I love you no matter what but your not you without your blackish,dark brown hair!'.

"Why?" he asked "Why do you wanna go blonde again?!" he looked angry.

"Well I was gonna-" I started but he cut me off mid sentence.

"Your were gonna what?! Dye it purple in a few weeks?!" he yelled, Angelena crawled into the kitchen crying after climbing out of my lap.

"Ashley, just listen. It's my hair and I can do what I want to." I stated calmly trying not to raise my voice.

"I don't give a damn! Your not going blonde and that's final!" he yelled standing up, I stood up in front of him.

"No, not final! You can't control me! I'm not one of those sluts you use to have eating out of your hands! I am 18 and I will do what ever I want!" I yelled, and the next thing I knew I felt a sting across my left cheek. He slapped me... I let a tear escape my eye but wiped it away.

"Oh my God.. Lindsay I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you. I'd never hurt you." he said trying to hug me but u pushed him away.

"We're done.." I said quietly.

"What?" he said as his face fell.

"I said We're done." I handed him my ring, then running and picking up a crying Angelena and running upstairs and started packing mine and Angelena's bags. Then I grabbed my car keys and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" Ashley asked still holding my ring, with guilty and sadness in his eyes and a frown upon his face.

"Anywhere but here... I need some time to think." I stepped out and put Angelena in her carseat, then I put our bags in the trunk of my black 2013 Chevy Malibu, then getting into the driver seat, as Ashley and the dogs watched from the porch.

"Lindsay! Please don't leave!" Ashley said running to the car. I pulled out of the drive way and drive off towards the house of the only person I knew would let me stay with them, Jake and Ella.

-------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Hey Hey! Finally updated! Sorry it's been a while! I've been so busy with homeschool and cleaning my room and shopping for new clothes I haven't had the time to think about stuff I could use in this story. And I've also had a bit of writers block. And I know, I know.. Ashley is NOTHING like this in real life! But I felt this story needed a twist! Anyways, I love you guys so much! Thanks for reading and voting! And I'd really like it if you guys could make me a Cover photo for my story! My Instagram is Lindsay_SceneQueen13 feel free to make a cover photo and tag me in it there! Or post it on my Facebook fan page Ashley Purdy-The Deviant c: later my Magical Rainbow Nyan Cats! Much LOVE! ❤😚)------------------------------------------------------------------

SHARE!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

EAT LOTS OF CANDY!

KISS A STUFFED UNICORN!

MAKE A CUPCAKE!

Sorry I'm random XD