Chapter 9: Another kiss & Another good day in LA!

Time Lapse 2 weeks later Lindsay's POV*

It's been two weeks since Ashley and I started dating, and I couldn't be happier, I love it here in California! It's almost always sunny, cool people, the only thing I don't like is the traffic! Thats the only bad thing! Well.... It's 11:30 at night I'm gonna go get in our bed and sleep... And yes I said our bed! Me and Ashley sleep in the same bed... Deal with it!!

Next morning*

I woke up in Ashley's arms smiling at how cute he was when he was asleep, he started to wake up so I closed my eyes and played possum "Lindsay... I know your awake.." he said with a slight laugh at the end, I opened my right eye "Dang It!" I said crossing my arms, he kissed my forehead and chuckled "Your so cute Babe!" he said smiling I giggled "aww thank you Sexy!" I said kissing his lip, then I felt his hand on my butt "Hey, no touchy!" I said moving his hand "ugh... Fine.." he said sitting up, "I'm gonna go make some food!" I said getting up and walking out the door...

15 minutes later*

I decided to make Fried eggs, biscuits, and sausage links, I heard someone coming down the stairs, I just continued cooking then I felt a familiar pair of arms wrap around me but it was Ashley.... "hey sis.." jake..... "hey bro! You hungry?" I asked hugging him back "As always!" he said sitting at the table, I put two biscuits an egg and two sausage links on a plate and grabbed a glass poured orange juice on it an took it to the table "here jake!" I said handing him the food "Thanks Lindsay..." he said smiling and started eating, I walked to the counter and fixed me and Ashley a plate and some coffee, then took it upstairs "hey babe!" he said looking up from a new K! Magazine with BVB on the cover, "Hey! I brought ya some food!" I said handing him his food and coffee, "aww, thanks Baby!" he said smiling I kissed him on the cheek, we Ate our food, and I took our plates down stairs and put them in the dishwasher then I felt arms wrap around me... "I love you babe..." Ashley said his voice still a bit husky from sleep, "I love you to Baby!" he kisses my neck down to my shoulder "stop Ashley!" I said giggling as he continued to kiss my neck "Why baby?" he asked as I pulled away and turned around to face him "What if Jake walks in? You know he still isn't use to us dating.." I said wrapping my arms around his neck "I know but I love you! And I want to be able to kiss you whenever and where ever I want..." he said looking me straight in the eye, "I know babe! But in another week or so, he'll be use to us dating and we can do kiss each other all the time without having to stay in our room.. Okay!" I said kissing his cheek "Okay..." he said kissing the top of my head I noticed the other guys had ate so I started to clean the kitchen, when I was done I went to take a shower...

35 minutes later*

I got out and put on my medium wash blue jeans that didn't have rips and tears on them, my light brown leather cowgirl boots, and a peach/light pink/white colored plaid shirt and tied it just above my belly button then I curled my hair which was now blonde on top and black underneath, the blonde is gonna get died lavender purple in a few days! And went and sat on the couch thinking of what I should do today... Maybe I'll call Juliet and Ella and see if they want to go shopping!

----------------------------------------------------------------(Authors Note: sorry its such a short chapter!! My Internet got cut off last week, sink thought I'd just do a short chapter for you all!! Love you all! Please comment If you would like to be one of the two new characters I'm gonna add!! Thanks!-----------------------------------------------------