Chapter 25: I Said I Loved You And You Hurt Me...

-At Jake and Ella's house-

*knock,knock, Knock*

I knocked on the door with Angelena in one arm and put bags in the other, waiting for someone to answer. The door opened and I see the caring face of my big brother.

"Lindsay, I missed ya sis! Come

On in. Wait... W-why is Angelena crying? And why is there a handprint in your face?" jake asked worried as I walked in.

"Ashley hit me.." I said sitting down on the couch.

"He what?!" Jake asked, he looked infuriated!

"He slapped me cause we got into an argument about me bleaching my hair again." I said as I finally got Angelena to stop crying.

"Oh my god! He is so stupid... He didn't hurt her did he?" Jake asked gesturing to Angelena.

"No, he was yelling and she started crying and crawled into the kitchen..."

"I swear I'm gonna hurt him!" Jake said, his eyes filled with rage and anger. A sight I haven't seen since my ex raped me.

"Nobody is gonna get into another fight. I just need some time to think and then I'm gonna go home after I decide what to do." I said rocking Angelena.

"Okay. Well take all the time you need." and with that he left to check on his dog Trixy.

-4 hours later-

I've decided what I'm gonna do.

"Jake. Can you watch Angelena for me? I need to go make up with my Fiancé." I smiled and sat Angelena down on the floor to play.

"Yeah, go ahead." he smiled and played with Angelena. I walked out the door with my bag and drove off to go make up with Ashley.

-15 minutes later-

I arrive home and I get out opening the door and looking around for Ashley, then I hear moaning. I walk upstairs, it gets louder as I get closer to me room, I take a deep breath and push the door open and I see Ashley with... Another girl.. I run in and grab a handful of that girls hair, pulling her off of him into the floor, I get on her and start beating her slutty ass!

"Get The Hell Out Of My House!" I yelled in her face and threw her dress at her. Thank god they hadn't started screwing yet.

"what the hell Ashely?! I told you I needed time to think! I didn't say I wasn't coming back!" I yelled at him and he was frozen in fear, staring at me unable to move. Probably cause I had my hair bleached almost white.

"I-I'm sorry Lindsay.. I wasn't thinking.. That girl just started talking to me and buying me drinks at the bar and I just brought her here without thinking straight." Ashley said starting to cry.

"Don't cry baby." I said holding him closely.

"Y-you mean your not mad?" he asked looking up at me.

"Oh no. I mad as the devil! But I'm gonna let it go.." I smiled and kisses him.

-10 minutes later-

I was underneath him, we were making out and the next thing I know I'm naked...

-----------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: HEY! Sorry I haven't been on at all in a few weeks! I've just got a lot of things on my mind and uh.. Yeah. So here's an update! Sorry its so short.. And I wanted to know do y'all want a smut chapter? Cause I'm not sure if I should write one. And I would like to know what my readers wanted (: anyways I gotta go so hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, and the story so far! Love y'all! <3 and don't forget to Vote, Share, and Fan! Much love my beautiful Rainbow Unicorns!)-------------------------------------------------------