Chapter 18: Boy Or Girl?

6 weeks later Lindsay's POV*

Well today is the day we find out what the baby is gonna be, I'm so excited! I can't wait to start decorating the room! We decided on Black and Hot Pink for a girl, and Black and Lime Green for a boy!

"Ready to leave?" Ashley said grabbing his keys and wallet off of the counter.

"Yep!" I said standing up from the bar stool we had in front of our island in the kitchen.

"Let's go then!" Ashley said grabbing my hand, we went out to the car after locking the front door, then off to the doctors office we went!

@ The Doctors Office*

Well we're I'm the waiting room, I we got here a few minutes early! I guess we are just that exited to find out what the baby is that we actually left early! Normally we are a few minutes late... Well.. NOT TODAY! Haha, now we jut have to wait till Dr. Black is done tending to another mommy to be... She's a good doctor... Her first name is Eve! First time I heard the name I was like HOLY BAT-BALLS!! That's the characters name from LOTB (Legion Of The Black) ! But she looks different she's around my height mid 30's with light brown hair, very sweet Lady!

"Lindsay, the doctor will see you now!" said my normal nurse Becky.

"Alright!" I stood up along with Ashley and we walked back, she weight me I weight 154 I gained 3 pounds, but I feel awesome! Then she checked my blood pressure, and wrote it down.

"Alright, if you'll follow me I'll take you to the ultrasound room and get you set up to find out what the gender of your baby is!" she said opening the door, we followed.

"Just lay down here, and the doctor will be with you in a minute!" she said sitting the clipboard down and leaving the room, man she really is a happy go lucky person.

"What do you think it'll be?" I asked Ashley as I grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

"As long as its healthy, the gender really don't matter to me... But I'd like a Girl!" he said smiling and kissed my hand, we talked for another two or three minutes then in walks the Doctor!

"Hello, Miss Lindsay! How are you today?" she asked walking into the room then shaking my hand then Ashley's.

"I'm good! Very exited!" I said Giggling a bit.

"Thats great! Now have you been taking your prenatal vitamins?" Dr. Black asked as she looked over my file.

"Yes I have, all 3 of them everyday!" I said smiling and touching my belly, I was now showing a bit more, I'm starting to get that small round belly that most women have around the four and five month stage of Pregnancy.

"Good! Now if you'll pull up your shirt for me we'll take a look at that Baby!" she said grabbing the bottle of cold gel from a shelf, I pulled up my shirt and she squeezed some of the gel onto my belly and turned on the computer and grabbed the little Uhh.. I don't know what it's called but Y'know that thing they scan across your tummy with to find the baby...

"Well, they baby looks very healthy! Would you like to know the sex of the baby?" she asked as me and Ashley smiled at each other whilst listening to the little pitter patter of our baby's heartbeat.

"Yes we would!" we said at the same time, causing us and the doctor to giggle a bit.

"Well, it looks like your having..... A Baby Girl!" she said smiling at us then turning back to the monitor l.

"Oh My God! Really? Oh that's great! I've always wanted a little girl so I can put cute clothes on her, and play dress up with!" I said as I smiled really big.