Chapter 13: Touring With My Brother and my Boyfriend!

2 & 1/2 weeks later Lindsay's POV*

We woke up at 3:00 am and had to Finish packing, Paris has a 7 hour time difference... Ugh! Anyways.. TOUR TIME!! I'm so excited! I had been to a few different shows of theirs before but I stayed away from the front so they wouldn't see me and Jake would flip out and be like 'THAT'S MY SISTER EVERYONE!!" y'know... Cause then BVB fans would asking me questions and stuff and I faint under pressure to answer things I don't really wanna answer..... So anyways! Once We where packed we took the dogs to Juliet's house and we left for the airport! This tour was in Europe! First stop was Paris! The most Romantic place in the world! Ashley said he was gonna take me to the top of the Eiffel tower cause he wants to French kiss while looking at the highest view point in france... I can't wait! I had forgotten what happened a few weeks ago, I blacked out two days after it happened and I asked what happened and they said they wanted me to forget it so I could be as normal as I was before, but I'm sure of it was that bad I wouldn't want to remember so I just dropped it at that... Well we are at the airport now fixing to board the plane, so I'll update my blog when we land! Later!

8 hours later*

Thirty more minutes till we land! Can't wait!

35 minutes later @ the baggage claim*

Getting our bags then off to the hotel we go!!

25 minutes later @ the hotel*

We checked in at 12:30 pm and went to our rooms, Me and Ashley got our own room cause Jake brought Ella and that is the last thing I wanna hear is those two getting busy! :/

So I started looking around the hotel room, it was very nice! Crisp white clean bed Linens, a very pretty champagne colored sofa, a tv, and it had a balcony! Today I was wearing a off white high-low sundress with my hair curled and put up like Taylor swifts I her music video for her song Love Story, and I had on a cute little crown that Jake got me for my 16th birthday, it wasn't to big the little point in the middle was only and inch tall. And some white and sliver wedge heels, I decided to step out on the balcony and look at the city, it was amazing! I was so caught up in the view that I didn't even hear the doors re-open behind me..

"Well, don't you look like Juliet Capulet from Romeo And Juliet! If... she had purple streaks in her hair!" Ashley said hugging me from behind

"Aww! Well Thank you! Your way better looking then Romeo ever was!" I said turning around to face him.

"Why thank you! Hey look we are right across the street from the Eiffel tower!" he smiled pointing at it, I smiled.

"Yeah, we are.. Hey! Let's get a picture of us kissing with it in the background!" I said jumping up and down slightly, Ashley didn't answer..

"ugh.. Dude! My eyes are up here!" I said lifting his head up from looking at my boobs "Can you jump again?" he asked smiling pervertedly.

"ugh... No!" I said, he frowned "You'll get to see them later anyways! Now let's take the picture!" I said pulling my phone out of my purse that I still had on my shoulder.

"Okay, hey wait I'll go get Ella so she can take it, and everyone on twitter can see how amazing you look in your new dress I got you!" and with that he was running to get Ella... that boy likes my likes the way I look in dresses and shorts.. I don't know why!

"I'm back and Ella said she would take the pictures!" he said smiling.

"Okay... Wait Pictures?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah I figured on with us kissing, one with us making a heart with our hands and one of us looking at the Eiffel tower with my arm wrapped around your shoulders!" he smiled touching his forehead to mine and looking in my eyes.

"Okay, that sounds nice!" I said as Ella walking in.

"Aww! You guys are adorable!" she said in her slightly posh British accent.

"Thank you!" I said looking over at her Ashley rolled his eyes, him and Ella don't get along well Persay.... but they get along for Jake! And me..

"Ready to take some pictures?" she asked holding up a Camera that Ashley had brought with us.

"Sure!" me and Ashley said together we just laughed.

"Okay! Let's get one of you guys kissing with the Eiffel tower in the background first!" she said holding the camera up after turning it on, me and Ashley turning back towards each other, my left arm was facing the Eiffel tower as was his right. I put my left hand on his right shoulder and he put his right arm around my waist and he held my right hand with his left, I turned my head to my left and he turned his head to his left, and we kissed a second then we heard the click of the camera and we stopped kissing.

"Okay! This time you both turn towards the Eiffel tower, and then Ashley wrap your left arm around her shoulders, and Lindsay you lay your head on his shoulder, then Ashley lay your head on top of hers!" we did as instructed she took the picture and the last one was me making a half a heart with my right hand and he made the other half with his left, we put the half's together and made a whole heart! And we kissed in that photo as well!

"Okay! I have to go Jake is taking me to lunch! Bye!" she hugged me and waved to Ashley, and left..

"Look! These pictures are awesome!" Ashley said looking at the camera then showing me.

"They Do! Hey, let me put them on my Laptop! I can tweet them from there!"
I said grabbing the camera and putting the memory card in the slot on my laptop, and downloaded the pictures!

"Well they are in my computer I'll put them on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, And then I'll save them onto my iPhone and put them on Instagram!" I said smiling and logging into my Twitter.

Once I tweeted, and posted those pics on every account I have, I shut my computer off and went back to the balcony and sat in one of the two chairs, Ashley and the guy's where at sound check, so I figured I'd text Kristan!

M-Me K-Kristan: Texts;

M: Hey! You awake Kris? :)

K: Yeah, I just got up! So how's Paris? :3

M: It's Great! It's so pretty here! We are right across the street from the Eiffel Tower! :)

K: I know I just saw all of your posts! Lol, so what are y'all up to?

M: Not much! Ashley had to go to sound check at the venue, and I decided to stay here at the hotel and relax a little.. That 6 hour plane ride sucked! I had a little kid kicking my seat for the first hour and a half... But I didn't mind cause I love kids! :3 lol

K: Yeah! I know you do! You'll be a good mom some day! :)

M: Aww, thanks! Well I have to go! I'm gonna try to take a nap and get use to the time change! Lol L8r! :3

K: Bye! :p

End of texts!;

After I put my phone on the charge I latex down and tried to sleep, just as I was falling asleep Ashley came through the door and yelled,

"HONEY I'M HOME!!" and I shot up out of that bed and fell to the floor...

"Oh Shiz! You okay Baby?" he asked as he helped me off of the floor.

"I'm okay... Just a little sleepy.. And your yelling didn't help much.." I said getting back into bed.

"I'm sorry! I didn't think you'd be trying to sleep this early!" he said sitting next to me.

"It's okay, you didn't know.. I probably should've texted you anyway.. Wanna take a nap, Mr. Outlaw?" I asked while playing with the ends of his hair.

"Why Not!" he said standing up and Taking off his shoes, shirt, and his pants, then I remember what today was... It was his birthday! January 28th! I looked at my phone I make sure and.. It was!

"Hey Ashley I'll be right back, I'm gonna go put on some clothes that are more comfortable then this dress!" I said grabbing a bag from my suitcase.

"Okay." he said laying on the bed and started reading the latest issue of Revolver.

I went and changed into a very short red silk nightgown, that had black lace trimming the top and bottom of it and I took my hair down and brushed through it slightly, leaving the curls intact!

"Hey! I totally forgot today was my birthday... Andy and the guys just tweeted me!" Ashley said from the bedroom laughing, I double checked my makeup and walked slowly out of the bathroom, as soon as Ashley saw me his jaw dropped, and then he wolf whistled!

"Am I dreaming or did a Fallen Angel just walk through that door?! Babe, is that what you got at Victorias secret?" he asked smiling, I blushed and giggled, I blushed so hard I probably looked like a tomato!

"Yes it is! And I have been saving it for your birthday! So.. Happy Birthday!" I said jumping onto the bed, and kissing his cheek, he smiled

"Thank You! So.. What's my Birthday Present?" he asked winking

"I think you know what it is..." I said as I started to kiss his neck up and down, he moaned a little making me smile, I got up and locked the door, dimmed the lights, closed the curtains, and laid back down pulling the cover over me, we started kissing, and he pulled off his underwear, and then he slowly pulled of my lingerie night dress, kissing ever inch of newly exposed skin, he was smiling at the fact I didn't have on a bra or panties.. We got under the covers after he found the box of Protection, and you can imagine what happened from
There! ;)

---------------------( Short Authors note: Oooooooh.. They finally did it!! :) lol just had to point I out! Now back to the story!! =^~^=)-----------------------

Ashley's POV*

After about an hour we had stopped, our heartbeats finally got back to a normal pace, I was happy! I Finally proved to her that I loved her in every way!... twice! ;)

"That was.. Amazing Ashley!" she said as I softly stroked her hair, I smiled.

"Yeah... It was! And Lindsay.. I know that you know of my past reputation as a player and a womanizer... But all of the girls I've ever had sex with where meaningless! And now that we've had se- let me change that! Made Love! I now know how it feels to be with someone I Really Truly Love... And Lindsay.. I hope you know just how much I love you!" I said, and kissed her forehead, continuing to Play with her soft hair that will soon be black again! I talked her into getting the dye in London in a few weeks!

Lindsay's POV... Again! *
"Aww! Ashley I love you! I love you so much! And truth is... I've always liked you! Even before I met you, cause Jake told me a lot about you guys when he came to visit a year ago before I moved to LA, and he told me how nice you were and how funny you were, he warned me about you being pervy, but I myself am a bit pervy! And when I met you I tried to hide my feelings but after three days of knowing you.. It was kinda hard.. You had me falling for you from the day at the airport when I first moved to LA till today, and every time I look at You I fall deeper in love with you!" I said trying to catch my breath, he giggled

"Wow... I don't think anyone has ever loved me as much as you do! Not even my family!" he said smiling I smiled back

"Ashley, I don't think any two people, will ever love each other the way we love each other!" I said laying my head on his chest, he chuckled

"I don't think so either!" he said, I could tell he was smiling just by the tone in his voice, I looked at the clock and it said 5:00 pm... I'm hungry!

"Ashley! I'm hungry!!" I said rubbing my tummy, I had finally started gaining back a few pounds and I looked normal again I couldn't see my bones anymore but I was still small, I was now a healthier weight! And I was getting my appetite back!

"Okay, let's both take a shower and then we can go get some food!" he said standing up... We where still nude... I giggled at his cute Butt..

"What?" he asked
"Nothing! You just have a cute butt!" I said giggling again, he shook his head as he smiled

"Thanks.. I'm gonna get a shower! Be back in a few.." he said trailing off to the bathroom

"Okay..." I said and I just laid back down and waited....

2 hours later*

We went and ate at this fancy restaurant I just had some Pasta... And Ashley got me to try a dessert called Crème Bruliè ? (A/N: Sorry if I spelled that wrong! :/) and it was awesome!! I love it! All it is, is a Pudding or custard of some sort and they sprinkle sugar on top and use a small blow torch to Brown the sugar! It was awesome! It was now 7:45 and I was sleepy...

"Ashley, I'm already tired so I'm gonna go to bed...." I said walking out of the bathroom in my Pj shorts and one of Ashley's old Mötley Crüe shirts

"Okay, I was actually gonna go to bed early anyways, we have an interview at 7:00 am... Not happy about that!" he said laying in the bed this time he has on some pj pants...

"Okay, wanna Cuddle for a little while?" I asked laying down next to him, he smiled

"Sure, I ain't to sleepy yet..."he said putting his arm around me, I laid my head on his chest and started to slowly trace his 'OUTLAW' tattoo, he giggled

"Lindsay... Why do you always Trace my tattoo?" he asked laughing a bit

"I don't know I just like your tattoo I guess!" I laughed, and wrapped my arm around his waist,

"Goodnight, Love you Baby Girl!" He said kissing my forehead

"Goodnight Baby, Love you too!" I smiled, closed my eyes and slowly dosed off into a Dreamless, Deep sleep...

--------------------------------------------- -----------(A/N: So... I finally have a long chapter!! I think... Lol so hope you all like it! I may have To write Jinxx in a new Girlfriend with what and all is going on... Anyways, I'll start working on the next chapter tonight, And I'll update within the next day or two!! Bye my lovely Jellybeans!!)---------------------------------------------------