Chapter 26: Getting Revenge, And Making Up.

------------------------------------------------------(A/N: Hey Hey! I'm back with a new chapter for my story! The comments I received on my authors note chapter type thingy I posted last night really gave me the push I needed to write again. Thank you readers for supporting me and my story it really means a lot ❤ I love all of you amazing people! Now go read this story!)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay's POV the next day*

Well after last night I went and got Angelena and brought her home and put her to bed, then I cleaned my bed and changed my bed sheets and cover cause it smelt like a cheap whore. Then I went to sleep, I made Ashley sleep on the couch with Tokyo and Killer. Boy is today gonna be good! He told me he'd do anything to make it up to me for basically cheating on me even though there was no sex involved, it's still cheating... Anyway, I'm gonna make him do all the house work like the cooking and the cleaning and the laundry and I have also deprived him of sex for a whole month. Yep.. I took away what he likes to do the most. All I gotta do for a whole month is take care of my baby and go shopping. This is gonna be great!

"Hey ash! Ya missed a spot!" I pointed as he was dusting the tables and stuff off.

"Grr.." he grumbled and cleaned it.

"Don't forget to do the laundry later." I smiled and watched tv as he cleaned.

"I won't dear." he finished cleaning the living room and went to go do the laundry, I sat and watched tv with Angelena and then decided I wanted to eat out for dinner, I told ash and he agreed, so we went for pizza.

Two hours later*

We came home gave Angelena a bath and watched a older movie from 1994 I think, its called Wolf it has Jack Nicholson in it! Ashley started to growl and tried kissing my neck acting like a wolf...

"Thats not gonna make me change my mind" I said leaning away from him, then he whimpered and have me puppy dog eyes... Oh god...

"please baby?" he practically begged...

"Only this once... Then no more for a month." I said and kissed him, he pulled me close and deepened the kiss, I climed into his lap and kissed him more passionately then I ever had, he smiled against the kiss and laid me on the couch taking my shirt off, I smiled and he already had his shirt and pants off, I giggled as he slid my skirt down, after a few more minutes of kissing and touching we where naked on the couch and then.... The fun began.

3 hours later*

"wow..." I said laying breathless on the couch on top of Ashley.

"yeah.. That.. Was.. Amazing!" he smiled and kissed my forehead, I smiled and kissed his jawbone.

1 hour later*

We got the strength back to go upstairs and get in the bed, we put on our PJs and I went to check on Angelena, she was fast asleep breathing steadily, I smiled and went back to bed with Ashley,

"Night babe" I kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he kissed me and I cuddled him, we where soon fast asleep.

---------------------------------------------------(A/N: hey, hope you all like this chapter! It took me awhile to get this together and I'm sorry it is short. Comment and tell me what y'all think!! talk to y'all later! ❤ !)------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN/FOLLOW!!

EAT PIZZA!

DRINK DR. PEPPER!

LISTEN TO BVB!