Chapter 19: The Birth Of A Little Outlaw!

5 months later Lindsay's POV*

Today is my due date, my water broke last night, and right now I'm having a Contraction every 35 minutes, but they are hurting more each time, so I might have to get to the Hospital soon. Right now I'm laying in bed and my side and I just had a contraction a minute ago...

"Lindsay, Baby, I just called the doctor and she said that we need to go ahead and get to the hospital so you can get pain medication and so they can start monitoring your labor. I'm gonna go get the bags, and I'll meet you in the car okay?" Ashley said while rubbing my back.

"Okay, I'll just put on some sweatpants and a different shirt and I'm just gonna wear your Hello Kitty Slippers..." I said sitting up, Ashley's helped me stand up.

"Okay Baby, I'll meet you at the door." he kissed my cheek and the my belly, and left to get everything ready, and I got a pair of pink sweatpants and a Mötley Crüe shirt, and put on his Hello Kitty slippers, then I went downstairs and waited at the door.

30 minutes later*

We are now at the hospital, I'm in a room with an ivy in my arm and monitors on my belly to keep track of the baby's heart beat.

"Alright Lindsay lets see how far along your labor is..... You are, 5 centimeters dilated. 5 more centimeters and you can push." Dr. black said as she check me to see how far dilated I was.

"Okay." I said looking at Ashley and smiling.

2 hours later*

"Push Lindsay! C'mon baby She's almost out!" Ashley said as he stood by my side while I was birthing our little baby girl.

"I'm Trying! *Pushes* I Can't do it..... It Hurts!" I said on the verge of screaming, Ashley Kissed my Lips and then said

"You Can Do It! C'mon push one more time Baby! One, two, three, Push!" he held my hand as I pushed one more time, then I heard the most beautiful sound ever, My baby Crying I looked and saw my beautiful baby girl laying on my tummy and I looked at her and then Ashley I studied her face and She looks just like her Daddy! I started crying tears of joy, Ashley kissed me and then smiled down at her, and I began thinking how can I love her so much and I've only known her For a few seconds?

I Smiled as I held her, my motherly instincts already taking over, but I had to hand her to the Nurse so they could clean her up, I told Ashley to go help them give her a bath, and he went, I got cleaned up and Re-Adjusted into my clean bed.

Ashley's POV*

I Can't Believe it! My Little Outlaw Is Here! She's really here.... I'm a.. A Dad!

"Would you like to feed her, her first bottle Mr. Purdy?" a nurse asked me extend her arm out with a little bottle in her hand, I took the bottle and sat down, and then she handed me the baby, and I feed her. And then I started talking to her.

"Hello Baby Girl, I'm Your Dad.... Yeah and Lindsay is your Beautiful Mommy! And we are gonna take you home with us very soon... I can't wait for your uncles to meet you! And the fan will adore you!" I smiled and she opened her eyes... Her eyes are shaped like Lindsay's but the color is Dark Brown, like mine! And her lips are full like Lindsay's but Shaped like mine, and she has my Nose and face shape, but she has Lindsay's Hairline! And she has a slight natural tan to her skin like me.... She's beautiful! She weighs 7lbs and is 18 Inches long or tall... Which ever you'd like to say!

25 minutes later*

After she finished her bottle, I left to go tell the guy that she is here! And the nurses took her to Lindsay's room.

"Hey, she's here guys!" I said as I walk into the little waiting area, the guys cheered.

"When can we see her and Lindsay?" Jake asked as he pulled me into a bro hug.

"Uh.. I don't know I'll go see and then I'll text you when you can!" I said as I hugged everyone else, and then left to go see my Purdy Girls!

2 Minutes later*

I walk into Lindsay's room and saw the most beautiful sight, My Gorgeous Fiancé holding my Beautiful Baby! I secretly took a picture of them and then walked in.

"Hello, My Purdy girls!" I said as I walk over and sat next to Lindsay's bed.

"Hey Ashley! Can you believe we are Parents? It's crazy... I just turned 18 last November... And we dated for about 3 months and then nine months later we had this Bundle of joy. Time has flown by..." she said looked at the baby and smiling, I took another picture.

"Yeah it's crazy.... But I couldn't be happier!" I said kissing the baby's head.

I'm so Lucky to have them in my life...

3 hours Lindsay's POV*

Once everyone had seen the baby they went home so I could rest, I can go home tomorrow but they still insisted on me resting. I feed the baby and now we are decided in between two different names, Angelena Jenette Purdy or Danielle Marie Purdy, it so hard to pick!

"We could name her Tiger-Lilly?" Ashley asked look at her in my arms.

"I don't know... How about Carolyn Morticia Purdy? Or Lilly-Ann Marie Purdy?" I asked looking at her she lead awake but not making any noise she's a pretty quiet newborn..

"Or we can still name her Angelena Jennete?" Ashley asked. And when he asked that he made a noise.

"Say that again..." I said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Angelena Jenette." Ashley said, She made the same noise.

"Lilly-Ann?" I asked... Nothing...
"Angelena?" I asked, She made a noise...

"Angelena Jenette Purdy!" Ashley asked and she Made a noise...

"Angelena Jenette Purdy it is then!" I said happily, I'm so glad I finally have my baby girl in my arms,

A few hours later*

Ashley was already asleep in the extra bed the nurses brought in for him, so I put Angelena to sleep after feeding and burping her, I looked at her and kissed her head,

"Goodnight My Little Outlaw..." I said then laid down in my bed and went to sleep peaceful, until she cried three hours later for a feeding and a changing..

-----------------------------------------------------(A/N: YAY!!! Angelena is finally Born!!! :3 I hope you all like this chapter! I'm so sorry for the late update I've been so busy with school and y dad got a new job with different hours and it's been crazy around here! Anyways! I love you all my Beautifuls!! Later!