Chapter 21: First Night At Home With The Baby.

Lindsay's POV*

I woke up and heard what sounded like my baby crying, I got up and opened my bedroom door and saw her nursery light on and the door open and then I heard Ashley singing "Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White T's but he changed it to "Hey Angelena".
I peeked in as he laid her back into her crib from rocking her in his arms and I stepped back and waited for him to step out, he stepped out and shut her door quietly then turned to me and smiled.

"You did good at putting her back to sleep." I stated, voice a bit scratchy from sleep.

"Thanks. She just needed a diaper change." he said hugging me, I hugged him back.

"I need food..." I said as my tummy growled.

"There's some leftover pizza in the fridge." Ashley smiled, and I walked down the stairs with him to get some
pizza.

35 minutes later*

We ate the leftover cheese and pepperoni pizza and then I went to take a shower, ingot out and dried my hair, straightened it, put on my underwear and pj shorts along with my fav baggy Mötley Crüe t-shirt, then I heard my angel crying, I stepped into her room and picked her up.

"It's time for food isn't it honey?" I said as I lifted my shirt up, I decided to try breast feeding.

It hurt at first but eventually it was okay. I burped her and rocked her lightly to sleep, then I laid her back into her crib turned out the light switching her nightlight on and leaving her door cracked.

"You coming to bed?" Ashley asked, he ready and his shower and was ready for bed.

"Fixing to head that way darlin'." I said as I stepped back into the bathroom and sprayed on my Lady Gaga perfume and headed to bed.

Ashley's POV*

Lindsay Came to bed and I cuddled with her, her head on my chest, my arms wrapped protectively around her, I kissed her forehead as she drifted to sleep, and I soon followed her into a peaceful sleep.

2hours Later*

I woke up to crying, I noticed Lindsay was gone. Must be feeding time for Angelena.

"Lindsay everything okay?" I asked sitting up.

"Yeah she's just hungry." she answered calmly, I heard a burp and them Lindsay walked back in and put Angelena in a little crib she had put on her side of the room.

"she needs to sleep in her own room baby." I said as Lindsay laid back in bed.

"Just for the first week or two till we get use to getting up every few hours okay. Then she'll be in her room." she looked at me and covered up with the comforter.

"Okay... -yawns- lets get to sleep.." I said and cuddled back up with her and we both fell back asleep.

----------------------------------------------------(A/N: Finally I updated! Sorry I've been so busy with school and some other... Things.. I'd rather not talk about... So I will be writing all through this week and post one Longggggg chapter Saturday! (: love you all!
Good night~Lindsay!)----------------------------------------------------------------