Chapter 4: Tattoos and kisses!

Once we arrived at the tattoo shop I got a little scared. I have a small fear of needles but I wasn't about to let a small fear stop me from getting this tattoo! we walked in the tattoo shop and the first thing I heard was this

"Hey, Its Ashley!"

"Hey Man! what's up?"

Oh God they know him by name? Wow he must get all of his tattoos here.

"Well, who is this little lady?" the guy asked gesturing to me.

"I'm Lindsay, nice to meet you!" I said holding my hand out. He shook it.

"Hello Lindsay. What can we do for ya today?" he asked.

"I'd like to get a tattoo, I turned 18 a few days ago and I wanted to get a tattoo with my birthday money." I said smiling.

"Well what kind of tattoo where you thinking about?" he asked grabbing a sketch pad and a pencil.

"Well I was thinking about getting the BVB Logo on my ankle! And then a few music notes on my left wrist!" I said and he started drawing up a few different sketches.

"How about these two right here?" he showed me the sketches and I fell in love with them both.

"Yes! I love them both! How much are they going to cost?" I asked a little worried.

"Well, since your friends with Ashley over here I'll give you a discount! So about $135." I looked at him in shock.

"Thanks!"

"Your welcome! So wanna go get started on your tattoos?" he asked.

"Sure!" I followed him over to the chair and sat down.

"Ashley will you come hold my hand?" I asked.

"Why? Your 18! your an adukt now." he said with a slight attitude.

"I have a small fear of needles.. Please?" I said batting my eyes and pouting my red lips.

"Fine.. Only because I think your pretty!" he said, I laughed.

"Sure.. That's why you are holding my hand.." I said sarcasticly he came over and held my hand.

"Okay I'm gonna start with your ankle first." the tattoo artist said as he started the machine and filled the tattoo gun with ink.

"Ready?" he asked, I just shook my head and waited for the pain to start, he started tattooing and I squeezed Ashley's hand a bit, but it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would. once he was finished with my ankle I looked at it in and I loved!

"Oh My God! That's wicked!! I love it!" I said looking at my new Ink.

"Glad ya like it, now lets get started on your wrist then we'll bandage you up and you can payout!" he said smiling.

"Okay!" I said heading back over to the chair, he did that tattoo and I loved it, he put a bandage wrap on each tattoo and I paid for my Ink and we left, Once we got home I showed my new tattoos to everyone and they loved them!

"I'm going to bed early. Goodnight everyone!" I hugged them all and went to bed, Ashley came up a few minutes later.

"So. like your new tattoos?" Ashley asked getting ready for bed.

"Yeah I love them! Thanks for taking me." I said answering his question and thanking him.

"Anytime Lindsay!" He came over and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek really quick them went to his bed and fell asleep, I touched my cheek where he touched my cheek where he kissed me. Wow.. That felt so different from when other guys kissed my cheek.. I felt a... Spark.. I fell down onto my pillow and drifted off to sleep..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N: sorry this chapter is short... but I felt like I needed to have a short chapter, the next chapter will be longer!!)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------