Chapter 14: The End Of Tour, And Meeting The Family!

4 and 1/2 weeks later Lindsay's POV*

Well the tour went well! We met some cool fans! And some not so nice fans... But oh well! We're back home! Me and Ashley moved a few blocks away from the guys into our own house, it's an amazing house! I love My life, I have an Amazing Boyfriend whom I love with all my heart, an awesome house, an awesome Brother! And awesome Dogs! I'm glad I moved to LA!

Me and Ashley started talking about what we would name our kids someday, and we both agreed on Angelena Jenette Purdy for a girl and Ashley Abrocket Purdy Jr. For a boy! I know we've only been dating for 3 months... But we love each other, and he is the one who brought up kid names, and then we started talking about getting married and what Jake would think if we asked him to give me away, I use to think Ashley was a player how would never settle down, but lately he has been talking about stuff like Child named and how he wants to marry me someday...
He has really changed for the better!

Seriously, he is so sweet and kind and caring and ready to settle down.
And he is still a Kick arse amazing Rockstar, who his fans love and look up to..... God I love this man!

"Hey Lindsay, Ready to go meet my family?" Ashley asked from down stairs, today we where flying to Berger Missouri, cause he wants me to meet his Grandparents and aunt and uncles and cousins!

"Yeah, I just need help with my Bags!" I answered, poking my head out of the bedroom door, we were staying for like 5 days so I packed anything I would need for those five days which where 5 sets of day clothes 4 pairs of Pjs, toothbrush, toothpaste, perfume, A few more personal items, and 3 pairs of shoes! So I just used a Medium Suit case and a carry-on bag!

"Okay, I'll come get them in a second, Juliet is here to get the dogs." he said as I heard the fro t door open, I rushed down the stairs to tell my doggies goodbye

"Bye Killer, Bye Tokyo, Mommy's gonna miss you Boys!" I said as I patted they're heads.. They are like my little babies! They barked and licked my cheek, Juliet said bye and they left...

"Well, I'll go get our bags and we can go!" Ashley said kissing my cheek and jogging upstairs

"Okay, I'll be in the living room..." I said walking over to the couch, and sitting down

10 minutes later*

We are finally boarding the plane and we will be I'm Missouri in.. I'm jut guessing 6 hours... I don't know!

A few hours later*

We finally landed in St. Louis, and now we have to drive to Berger, and then we stay there for 2 days and back to California we go! I hope his family likes me....

At Ashley's grandparents house*

Me and Ashley walked up to the door and he rang the doorbell, and woman answered the door

"Hey Ashley! How are you?" she asked as she hugged him tightly.

"Hey Nan! I'm good, how are you?" he asked smiling bigger then a kid with a handful of candy.

"I'm good! And who is this beautiful young lady here?" she asked gesturing to me.

"This is my Girlfriend Lindsay, we've been Dating almost two and a half months, and I love her so much so I figured I should bring her to meet the family! Since I know her family already." he said putting his arm around me, and kissing my cheek.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Purdy!" I said smiling.

"Well, Ashley she isn't only pretty, but polite! Hi Lindsay, just call me Nan!" she said hugging me, I hugged her back.

"Okay!" I said smiling.

"Pop! Get out here and help Ashley with their bags!" she said turning around and looking around the corner

"I'm Coming! Wait... Did you say 'Their'?" Ashley's grandpa asked

"Yes I did, he brought his girlfriend!" She said smiling at me

"I don't believe that boy has one... I love him but he has never been the one to have an actual girlfriend.." he said as he approached the door, and then he smiled at me.

"Well, I was wrong... You do have a girlfriend Ashley!" he said as he hugged Ashley.

"Haha, yeah I do!" Ashley said smiling over at me.

"Hi, Mr.Purdy! I'm Lindsay!" I said smiling and he hugged me.

"Nice to meet you Lindsay, and no need to be so formal! Call me Pop!" he said patting my Shoulder then walking to get our bags.

"Okay." I said smiling

"Come on in Lindsay! I just got done making Lunch!" Nan said and I followed her leaving the door open for Ashley who was a few steps behind me

"You have a nice house, Nan!" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Well Thank you! And Lindsay I'm glad Ashley finally someone who he actually loves, he's told me about you, and every time he talks to me about you he always seems happier, and He hasn't been this happy in years... I'm glad he has you!" she said fixing a plate of food for Pop.

"Well, I'm lucky to have him! He has made me the happiest girl in the world, I don't know what I'd do without him! He is my one and only..." I said smiling, she smiled.

"Hey! What's my two Purdy lady's doing?" Ashley asked walking into the kitchen as I fixed him a plate.

"Fixing food!" I said smiling at him putting some Mac N' Cheese on his plate along with some baked chicken, baked beans and potato salad! I handed him a beer and his plate.

"Thank you baby!" he said kissing my cheek.

"Your welcome baby!" I said smiling.

"Aww! You two remind me of Ashley's mom and dad when they first got together!" Nan said smiling at us,no smiled back.

1 hour later*

After we had all ate me and Ashley went upstairs to take a nap and later his aunts and uncles and some of his cousins where coming over to meet me and see Ashley! I can't wait!

-----------------------------------------------------(A/N: hey! I know this is a very short chapter but I will update tomorrow when I have more time to write a longer chapter!! Cause I don't have to do any school work for a week!! So love you guys!!! Later!!)--------------------------------------------------