Chapter 17: The Reveal!

Lindsay's POV*

I can't believe he finally proposed! I'm so happy! I love him so much!

"Oh My God! I have to call the girls and tell them!" I shouted running get my phone.

"I'll call Andy and the guys!" he said dialling a phone number on his cell phone.

"Okay, but Ash just tell them to come over, okay?" I said walking into the living room.

"okay!" he said as he held the phone up to his ear, I walked into the other room.

"Hey Juliet! Can you call all the girls and tell them to come to the house?" I asked as soon as she answered.

"Haha, sure... What for?" she asked, curiosity in her voice.

"I have a small announcement to make, But I can't tell you anymore then that!" I said smiling.

"Oh... Okay, we'll be there in a few! They are actually all at my house! See ya in a bit!" she said.

"Okay! See ya!" and with that we hung up.

"Hey The Guys are on they're way!" Ashley said hugging me from behind.

"And so are the girls!" I Said turning around to hug him properly, he kissed the top of my head.

"Great! You want to tell them about the baby today as well?" he asked turning to the fridge to get a beer.

"I guess we can, it would just be better to tell them everything and get it over with!" I said Getting a bottle of water and taking a few of the vitamins the doctor gave me to help ensure I have a healthy baby.

"Okay, so... What do you think your brother is gonna say? I mean... We've only been Dating 4 months... But I love you so much and I want to be with you till I take my last breath!" he said hugging and rubbing my small belly I'm gaining a little weight now but it's still hard to tell I'm pregnant...

15 minutes later*

*Knock, Knock, Knock!* We heard in the door.

"I'll get it..." Ashley said trailing off to the door.

"Okay, I'll be right here.. Thinking about how to drop the news..." I said standing up and pacing the floor.

"Hey Lindsay!" Jake said as he walked over and hugged me. I did my best I hide my engagement ring.

"Hey Jake!" I said hugging him back.

"Hey everyone, come on in and sit down!" I said as I hugged Louise.

"Hello Lindsay!" she said, I missed my old friend!

"Hey Louise!" I said hugging her. And then I hugged Kristan who was right behind her! Once we had all said our hello's it was time to break the news...

"Well everyone... I guess you are all wondering why we've called y'all over here today!" Ashley said as he stood up from the couch, and everyone shook they're head.

"Well.. Me and Ashley have some news!" I said standing up next to him. I look over at him and look at everyone else and then Ashley spoke up.

"We're getting Married!" he said smiling widely, I held up my left hand and Showed off my ring. Everyone cheered, even my brother!

"oh my... God!! Lindsay.. Ashley I'm so happy for you guy's!" Jake said hugging us. That was surprising!

Once they all congratulated us it was time to tell them I was pregnant..

"And everyone... There is one more thing..." I said grabbing everyone's attention again.

"I-I'm Pregnant!" I said smiling and putting my hand over my small belly.