Chapter 20: Going Home With A Baby.

The next day Lindsay's POV*

Well, everyone is here to see Angelena again, and see me, Louise has one more month till her baby is born they are having a little Boy! And Juliet and Andy are Engaged now, and Jake and Ella got married 4 months ago, poor little CC is single since Lauren and him split he's been moping around like a lost puppy... Maybe I can find him a GF! :) I may try to set him up with Kristan, I'm not sure... Anyway, we are going home in an hour or two and I can't wait! I hate hospitals, been in one too many times...

2 and a half hours later*

Well we are on our way home, can't wait to sleep in my own bed!! I've missed home! And I've missed my dogs! I'm sitting in the back seat with Angelena, and she is so Beautiful! My Little Outlaw.... That's her nick name from now on! So, we are now on our street and I can see our beautiful house! Yay! I'm so glad we are almost home..... Aaaaannnnndddd...

"We're home, Angelena!" I said as we pulled up.

"Thank the gods!" Ashley said as he opened his door and got out, he then opened Angelena's door and got her and her car seat out, then her bags, and then Jake came out to welcome us home along with Ella, and Louise, and Jinxx, they finished cleaning the house and getting it ready for Angelena. And then I got out and went inside, and sat on the couch, then I got Angelena out of her car seat, and held her in my arms, and I just looked at her, and watched her look around, she was so alert for a newborn!

"Welcome Home, Angelena Jenette Purdy!" Ashley said as he sat down next to us and kissed her forehead. I smiled at him and then looked at her again, she really looks just like Him!

"She looks just like you Baby!" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but she's looks like you to.... she has big eyes, and plump lips. Like you!" he smiled.

"Yeah, but.... They are shaped like yours!" I laughed.

"True... Well, our next kid is gonna look like you!" he said as he started playing with my hair. And I just shook my head.

"Oh lord I'm so tired, I wanna sleep.... But Angelena is awake so...." I said leaning back into my seat.

"Go to sleep, I'll take care of her baby." Ashley Said as he took Angelena from my arms and held her.

"Are you sure, Ashley? I mean I can do it, I can sleep later..."

"Yes! Now go... Get some rest. Your gonna need all the rest you can get... Now go!" he said and then I kissed him and kissed Angelena's head, and headed up the stairs.

"I'm gonna take a nap, so I'll be back down here in 2 hours, wake me up if anything happens, or if you need me, okay?" I told Ashley as I was stepping on the first step.

"Okay, now go take a nap." he said holding our little girl closely.

And then I left to take a nap...

Ashley's POV*

After Lindsay left to take a nap I sat down on the couch and just stared in aww at my little girl, I can't believe I'm a dad...

1 hour later*

Angelena fell asleep so I went and Put her in her crib upstairs, and went to check on Lindsay, who was fast asleep, then I went downstairs and sat down on the couch with Tokyo and Killer...

Then I fell asleep... Only to wake up and hour later to hear my baby girl crying...

---------(a/n: it short bu it's all I can do till I get home from my Nan's house tomorrow!! :3 bye!!)----------------