Chapter 6

{Character in picture: AnnaSophia Robb as Alexis Shay}

{Song video: Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi}

Boy was I wrong when I said that just because Clarissa and Melody have the same features and mannerisms doesn't mean they have the same personality.

Me, Alexis, and Amy leaned against the lockers and watched Clarissa and her clique walk in the hallway. Melody was also with them. All the guys stared at them like they were goddesses.

"I can't believe that's Melody," Amy said with her face scrunched up. "Well I guess I was wrong when I said she could join our squad."

Alexis looked just as shocked as I was last night. "Wow...she really changed. Her and Clarissa are like twins! It's scary."

"Yup..." was all I said.

All of a sudden, Cayden came up to us, well more specifically to Alexis. "Hey Alexis," Cayden said shyly. "You...uh...look very beautiful today." He brushed his hair with his hands and looked at the ground.

Alexis blushed and put a few strands of hair behind her right ear. "Thanks Cayden. You look good yourself," she giggled nervously.

I scrunched my face up. I'm happy that Alexis is happy, but this will take some time to getting used to. I'll always view Cayden as another Dylan.

"Oh hey Kyler," Cayden said, noticing my face expression. He slapped my head and laughed.

"Ugh whatever," I mumbled and smacked his arm.

He turned back to Alexis and they slipped into their own conversation.

"So how are you and Seth coming along?" Amy asked me.

"Shhh! What if Cayden hears you? I'll be ruined!" I hissed, looking mortified.

She rolled her eyes. "That'll be good. The sooner Seth knows you like him, the better."

"I don't want him to find out through Cayden. The only thing worse than that is if Dylan found out."

Amy was about to say something else but the bell rang and interrupted her. Thank God.

 ---

As soon as I got home after school, I went to the kitchen, looking forward to having chocolate chip cookies and noticed Dylan, Cayden, Luke, and Seth sitting at the dining table. I went to the cookie jar and saw it was empty.

"Sorry we ate all of them sis," Dylan said and smirked. Cayden and Luke snickered but Seth just sat there.

I rolled my eyes. "Can't you and your friends hang out and eat somewhere else?" I snapped at him. All day I was looking forward to eating those cookies but no they were gone.

"Too bad, too sad," Cayden remarked and laughed.

"Ugh if only Alexis knew how truly annoying you are," I said.

"Hey let's go to the skate park," Dylan said to the guys. They nodded in agreement and got up.

"I'll join you," I invited myself and smirked.

Dylan groaned. "Ugh why? Just go do things with your little friends."

"Yeah...what he said," Cayden said.

"Hmmm...okay I will," I said with a sly smile. "I'll text them to go to the skate park with me."

"Look if Kyler wants to come then she can come," Seth spoke up to the guys. I looked at him in surprise and smiled.